Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Listen to Jay Rosen

Since you're all so attractive and well-read, this episode of The Ezra Klein podcast featuring Jay Rosen explaining how the mainstream media's pathological fear of being tagged as "Liberal" by the Right has broken them might not tell you anything you didn't already broadly know or suspect.  But Jay will tell you the tale of how and why this happened in interesting and scholarly detail, and with much less swearing than you'll find on my blog or podcast.

Recommended.


Burn The Lifeboats

10 comments:

janet said...

Hi Driftglass! The link isn't working for me.

Kevin Holsinger said...

Broken link, fellow liberal.

tony in san diego said...

the link does not work

Kelly in Texas said...

Something wrong with that link. It keeps going back to your site with a note;

Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

Here's how the link copies.
https://driftglass.blogspot.com/George%20Zimmerman

driftglass said...

Sorry all. Link is now fixed and the staff responsible has been sacked :-)

bjkeefe said...

Link (now) works for me, just in case you wanted a field test.

Thanks for posting it. I'm debating whether to listen to it. I'm sure it will make me angry and depressed. But, you did recommend it, so ...

bjkeefe said...

Update. Decided to listen. As you said, not too much new for people like us. But he does say many things well, indeed. Thanks again.

SteveSteve said...

Good podcast DG!

Marc McKenzie said...

Thanks for this, Driftglass. Will definitely take a listen. I remember when you and Bluegal had Rosen on The Professional Left podcast and it was one of your best.

Rev.Paperboy said...

Screw that -- I mean I love Jay and all, but I am absolutely here for the swearing