Saturday, August 28, 2021

Matthew Dowd Continues To Be a Fundamentally Ridiculous Person

When this was passed along to me by an Alert Reader, I started laughing and haven't stopped since.


It isn't a pleasant laugh.  It's nothing you would ever want to hear behind you in a dark alley, or on a near-empty "L" at night getting louder as it got closer.  And it has only gotten more disturbing now that I've learned that Matthew Dowd has blocked my wife just for being driftglass-adjacent.

So even though he publicly solicited the public for their opinions about him running for Lieutenant Governor in Texas, it is possible  -- just barely possible -- that Matthew Dowd doesn't really want to know what anyone other than his adoring fans think about him.

Anyway, these days I'll take my laughs where I find them.

And if you'd like to understand exactly why I'm laughing you could read over the many hundreds of posts I have written about Mr. Dowd over the years, or you could just take a look-see here.

 


Burn Matthew Dowd's Lifeboat



2 comments:

Robt said...

Okay,

Want to tell me again what makes Dowd , what made Dowd an important voice on subjects and issues to give ay attention to?

I have heard Info warrior Communist patriot Alex basketball Jones is more entertaining and offers a ton of pills to buy from the same Pharma companies none of his listeners trust.

If Dowd ever wanted to know what others think of him, truly.

Joining Marines and the passage of Boot Camp. His training instructor would no doubt freely provide that opinion for him.

Neo Tuxedo said...

It isn't a pleasant laugh. It's nothing you would ever want to hear behind you in a dark alley, or on a near-empty "L" at night getting louder as it got closer.

"I am sitting in my apartment. Outside, it is raining.
"I am laughing. Laughing very loudly.
"Friends have told me it is not a sound conducive to tranquility."
-- Dr. Jason Woddrue, "The Anatomy Lesson" ([Saga of the] Swamp Thing v.2#21, cover date February 1984, written by Alan Moore, pencilled by Steve Bissette, inked by John Totleben)