Friday, May 14, 2021

Too Much Woke Makes The Fundy Go Blind

QUEENBOBO_SM

While many normal humans were scrambling to find ways to cope with the multiple, catastrophic problems inflicted on them by a deranged Republican party, Mr. David Brooks of The New York Times opted instead to squat on his toadstool and once again muse about an entirely imaginary problem which completely obsesses Beltway media Conservatives like Mr. David Brooks.

The column begins as follows:

This Is How Wokeness Ends

My friend Panic Room Ross Douthat Rod Dreher recently had a blog post for The American Conservative...

And that is when I stopped reading.


Burn The Lifeboats


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! *EXACTLY* the same.

The second I see him mention Dreher or Douthat, I'm gone. I think its a fear that he'll reproduce the entire conversation verbatim and then, if I read it, I'll get brain damage.

For the life of me I don't know what anyone sees in Dootwat, and Dreher is a laughingstock-grade imbecile.

rapier said...

Please give us the good Monsignor's full title again for I have forgotten it.

Pinkybum said...

There's no comments allowed on that blog post. I'm sure if they were he would have been eviscerated.