Thursday, February 04, 2021

These Sorts of Things Legitimately Crack Me Up

Bob Cesca at The Banter today:

Fox News And The American Republic Can’t Coexist

Bob's a good egg and this is undeniably true.  Unfortunately I couldn't see the rest of it because it's for paying subscribers and I'm just a po' blogger.  However what I wrote in 2010 is still free --

...our modern house divided against itself cannot stand.

That we cannot endure permanently half-Fox and half-free.

That we will become all one thing, or all the other.

-- as are all the many other posts I've penned in the decade since where I've repeated my tweak to Lincoln's words.


And don't try to get me spun up about the Lincoln Project figuring out just last week that --

-- 'cause I already wrote about it last week.


Still Free And Worth Every Penny :-)

1 comment:

Robt said...

The repeating of the history of the Hatfield's and the McCoy's is a Cycled historical repeating occurrence.

Besides, the very wealthy and powerful have handed down through linage history within their family since Hoover lost and FDR came to pass.

For to long they have managed to convince enough people there is nothing they can do which adds to the factions.

Never ever allow the heaths to ever unite again.

Even if it was possible for us all to become QANON. These elite masters of the universe will leverage hard to remains factious.