Friday, September 25, 2020

Matthew Dowd is a Fundamentally Ridiculous Person



Mattthew Dowd today

Matthew Dowd four years ago during his "Both Sides Do It!  Destroy the K'rupt Duopoly!" salad days  (original Tweet since deleted because Mr. Dowd really, really does not like being reminded of his past) --
Either you care both about Trump being sexual predator & Clinton emails, or u care about neither. But don't talk about one without the other

— Matthew Dowd (@matthewjdowd) November 1, 2016
Kinda wild to learn at this late date that the position of chief political analyst at ABC News was actually one of those just-hire-any-warm-body-and-have-'em-learn-about-politics-on-the-fly deals.  

Honestly if I'd have known I might have applied for the gig myself since I wouldn't have arrived on the job dragging behind me an entire caravan of fatuous opinions and asinine Tweets that I would eventually have to scrub once they started being used by disreputable Liberal bloggers to show that I never had the slightest fucking idea what I was talking about,  


Remember, Remember!

1 comment:

dinthebeast said...

I kinda think that those fatuous opinions and asinine Tweets are seen by his paymasters as a feature, not a bug. "News" and especially "political news" isn't about edification after all, it's about profit.
Also sort of illuminating of the opinion those paymasters hold of their audience.

-Doug in Sugar Pine