The 10th blogiversary fundraiser continues with the Year of Our Lord 2007.
I see that I have more carpet samples from 2007 that you probably have patience. But for the sake of my future self for when I turn this into a book, I'll peg a few more good examples of what was happening on this blog during that tough year:
- David Brooks was horrified...that Scooter Libby's excellent reputation had been sullied by hippies.
- I use my own personal experience to try and explain the difference between being bullied and being terrorized.
- By 2007, the Liberal blogosphere had created many traditions. Here they are, set to music.
- "Conservatism is not their ideology; it is their alibi" -- In which I continue to plow the stony fields of Sunday Morning, more or less alone...
- A parable about manufacturing, jobs and America. Another recurring these of this blog.
- In 2007 I researched and promoted a boycott that went nowhere. Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.
- Years past his sell-by date, billionaire idiot Tom Friedman continued to spar with David Brooks over who would be King of the Centrist Dungheap.
- Maureen Dowd occasionally pops onto my radar. Here I transform one of her Beautiful Agony columns into pretty good poetry for fun and profit. Well, fun anyway.
- Make. Them. Choose.