There is no "end to the GOP madness. Too much money backs its existence. It has a financial health care policy to resuscitate at any cost including body part replacements.
The Kushner meeting was political malpractice, but it did show that they know Jeffries is going to be speaker in four months. You are right that you can't argue against identity. When it comes to that, you have to fight. And they do, even if they aren't very good at it. They are pitiful, if not actually pitiable. When confronted with the baby murder lie, since there is no refuting them, I take the Cliff Cash approach and out-stupid them: "Of course, of course, where do you think all of that baby oil comes from?" Thank you again for the podcast. I don't have a driver's license because of the stroke I had, and my state ID card expires this year on my birthday, so I got an email from the DMV saying that I could renew it online for free, which I did. Here in California, whenever you apply for a driver's license or ID card, they register you to vote. That made me a little nervous, as I was already registered, but I did it anyway, and the website told me that my mail-in ballots would be sent to this address. Fuck you, Fergus!
Vy the way, I like your short list of items that can take place if /when Dems assume control of House and Senate. I think you implied ahead to a Dem President as well. The enhance SCOTUS with 4 additional justices is a must. Have a list of all of the pres. Exec orders to strike down by Exec orders. Line up thousands of government employees to hire. The House Dem majority will require more than one oversight committee. At least 2. One for the present and in coming and another for all of the past corruption. There should be lots of claw back ss of tax dollars that should take place. Reestablish unity with NATO. Support Ukraine. Re evaluate America's relationship with Israel. Have the pres. exec order special investigations into SCOTUS accepting bribes (gifts) and ruling on conflicted cases. Prosecute! Removing crooked judges like Loose Cannon in Florida . Next president is going to need lots of assistance.. Assigning special envoys to foreign countries like Canada to correct the wrong directions is an example. There is much to be done and this dude is not finished damaging what he can.
My favorite idea for the all powerful presidential powers now in effect The president revokes all pardons sold by the previous president.
3 comments:
There is no "end
to the GOP madness. Too much money backs its existence. It has a financial health care policy to resuscitate at any cost including body part replacements.
The Kushner meeting was political malpractice, but it did show that they know Jeffries is going to be speaker in four months.
You are right that you can't argue against identity. When it comes to that, you have to fight. And they do, even if they aren't very good at it. They are pitiful, if not actually pitiable.
When confronted with the baby murder lie, since there is no refuting them, I take the Cliff Cash approach and out-stupid them: "Of course, of course, where do you think all of that baby oil comes from?"
Thank you again for the podcast. I don't have a driver's license because of the stroke I had, and my state ID card expires this year on my birthday, so I got an email from the DMV saying that I could renew it online for free, which I did. Here in California, whenever you apply for a driver's license or ID card, they register you to vote. That made me a little nervous, as I was already registered, but I did it anyway, and the website told me that my mail-in ballots would be sent to this address.
Fuck you, Fergus!
-Doug in Sugar Pine
Vy the way, I like your short list of items that can take place if /when Dems assume control of House and Senate. I think you implied ahead to a Dem President as well.
The enhance SCOTUS with 4 additional justices is a must.
Have a list of all of the pres. Exec orders to strike down by Exec orders.
Line up thousands of government employees to hire. The House Dem majority will require more than one oversight committee. At least 2. One for the present and in coming and another for all of the past corruption.
There should be lots of claw back ss of tax dollars that should take place.
Reestablish unity with NATO. Support Ukraine. Re evaluate America's relationship with Israel.
Have the pres. exec order special investigations into SCOTUS accepting bribes (gifts) and ruling on conflicted cases. Prosecute!
Removing crooked judges like Loose Cannon in Florida .
Next president is going to need lots of assistance.. Assigning special envoys to foreign countries like Canada to correct the wrong directions is an example.
There is much to be done and this dude is not finished damaging what he can.
My favorite idea for the all powerful presidential powers now in effect
The president revokes all pardons sold by the previous president.
Post a Comment