Thursday, April 06, 2023

Professional Left Podcast Episode #707

"Truth is powerful and it prevails."  -Sojourner Truth

 

 
Don't forget to visit our website -- http://www.proleftpod.com -- for all those sweet bells and whistles:  there are links to donate to our podcast work at that site, as well as links to our swingin' Zazzle merch store,  our respective blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Kittehs! and much more. Many thanks once again to @theologop for building it all for us!

Links:  

The Professional Left is brought to you by our wholly imaginary "sponsors" and real listeners like you!







3 comments:

Jon Sitzman said...

Morning DG and BG!

First - I apologize for not inquiring about your safety with the weather events.

Second - thank you for the cast, as always. I wish, truly, that I shared your conviction that today's GOP will wind up relegated to the darkest chapters of America's history books, swept irrevocably out of office to never return. I really, really want you to be right, and I hope we all live to see it.

Stay safe y'all.

dinthebeast said...

Your bumbling criminal story reminded me of when I lived in Eureka, CA, a town of 25,000 residents, and the EPD was able to solve a liquor store robbery because the getaway vehicle was a van with a giant painting of Goofy on the side that most residents just called "the Goofy van."
I sent Sara an email with the picture of RBG from your website, and I assume that when she finds it she will listen to the podcast.
My favorite thing on Twitter this week was music producer Steve Albini retweeting a post noting that kids were gathered outside the Tennessee House chanting "Fuck you fascists" and noting "My generation blew it and we're almost done. The kids are all right."
Thank you again for the podcast. Briana is back from Humboldt County and the cat has gone back to being a spoiled brat again.

-Doug in Sugar Pine

Batocchio said...

Seeing that classic cartoon panel makes me smile.