Thursday, November 17, 2022

Professional Left Podcast #676

Shut up, Big-booty, you coward. You are the weakest individual I ever know.”
 Lord John Whorfin
 
Don't forget to visit our website -- http://www.proleftpod.com -- for all those sweet bells and whistles:  there are links to donate to our podcast work at that site, as well as links to our swingin' Zazzle merch store,  our respective blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Kittehs! and much more. Many thanks once again to @theologop for building it all for us!

Links:  

The Professional Left is brought to you by our wholly imaginary "sponsors" and real listeners like you!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big BooTAY! TAY! TAY!

jim said...

My vote for NFRS topic/perp: Morton Downey Jr.

Rush was a pure reverse-engineered Mort-Lite clone - CHANGE MY MIND!

dinthebeast said...

I won't get freaked out over podcast ads. I am very aware of the things one must do to make the dollar-numbers work.
I call the media obsession with finding a functional Republican to fill in the crazy half of their both sides narrative the "Ryan effect" and then remember that that evil fuck is still around and yapping on what's left of Twitter. Maybe I'll go watch his veep debate against Biden to just calm my nerves. He's just out there like unexploded ordnance from a previous war, waiting to go off and fuck up your day.
Yeah, it was a good week. Katie Porter! Karen Bass! Artemis! I'm a little jealous of you guys for having a Democratic representative, though, because we got Tom the fuck McClintock again. I've been saying that my only regret about Nancy Pelosi is that the year (2001) I lived in San Francisco wasn't an election year, so I never had the chance to vote for her.
I still have one NFRS to listen to. I'll try to get to it tomorrow.
Thank you again for the podcast. I just can't see making the money work to go to Windsor to Brenda's for thanksgiving, so we bought a lasagna to eat Thursday night. It will be festive.
I just got through watching Earth rise from Artemis orbiting the moon, and advise you to make yourself stop and watch it. It hits every bit as hard as it did when it was her twin brother...

-Doug in Sugar Pine