Friday, August 19, 2022

Forced Birth Bailey Does It Again

As he stares down the barrel of an Illinois election loss that may make Obama vs. Keyes look like a photo finish, Darren Bailey has decided to give up even pretending to be anything other than the kind of spite-driven, grievance-drunk flap-jawed yokel that area Republicans love.

From WCIA Champaign

Bailey calls Chicago a ‘hellhole' again

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (NEXSTAR) – Despite receiving criticism, Republican candidate for Governor Darren Bailey has called the city of Chicago "a hellhole" again.

"Our legislators [are] going soft on criminals to the point that they’ve made Chicago a hellhole," Bailey said during his speech at Republican Day at the State Fair.  

Bailey originally called the city a "hellhole" during a primary debate on WGN back in May. Bailey then clarified his sentiment at the next debate, calling it a "great city" and saying he needs to "restore" it.

...

Bailey has also cosponsored legislation to separate Chicago from Illinois as a state representative back in 2019. 

I'm pretty sure I saw Darren Bailey at the local Farm & Home last time I was there looking for pants.

He was in line in front of me buying an entire cargo container of stepping-rakes.  


I Am The Liberal Media


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...the kind of spite-driven, grievance-drunk flap-jawed yokel that area Republicans love."

"Area" is a funny way to refer to "the entire United States," but it's technically not wrong, I guess ...

Robt said...

I I love America so much I hate Americans. Vote for me!

The hellhole statement is circulated to all "GOP-Stapo" candidates.

The DON of Mar A Lago recently complaining about the search warrant carried out on his property.

"It is a third world country". His beautiful golf resort resides in a third world country and he chose to put it there.
I hate you, I will take away your freedoms but in doing so I will take those liberals scum bags freedoms as well.
I will use government to do as I please as I tell you I represent you and use it as a pick axe to your back because God, Greed, hate and the divine power of authority gone wild.
Meanwhile in other states there are GOP-stapo candidates pretending they are moderate s. Almost RINO. Holding up a fig leaf between them and the rest of the GOP-stapo .

Charles Misfeldt said...

Ever since the Chicago police got caught torturing suspects (mostly black) in their secret lair and reform the police efforts started the Chicago police who are extremely conservative have refused to police black neighborhoods and high crime areas in an effort to derail reform efforts and punish democratic leadership. Hell hole caused by the forces of conservatism while blamed on democratic leadership, SSDD.