Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Professional Left Podcast #592, The Snyder Cut

“If he's innocent, this is the first time."
-- Humphrey Bogart, Knock on Any Door





Don't forget to visit our website -- http://www.proleftpod.com -- for all those sweet bells and whistles:  there are links to donate to our podcast work at that site, as well as links to our swingin' Zazzle merch store,  our respective blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Kittehs! and much more. Many thanks once again to @theologop for building it all for us!

Links:  


The Professional Left is brought to you by our wholly imaginary "sponsors" and real listeners like you!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that driftglass is on the mend.

All the best wishes.

dinthebeast said...

Yeah, if Matty boy is so innocent, why did he ask Fergus for a pardon? Typical Republican behavior, really, women are a commodity, who cares how young they are?
Well, the apocalypse money hit my bank account this morning, so after I get through with my to-do list, I'll fire up the PayPal account again and send some your way.
Thanks for the podcast, even if it's a little weird getting it in the middle of the week, but that's OK, I wasn't feeling too well Sunday either, and I'm afraid that it might have been the tamales, which sucks donkey balls because I fucking love those tamales...

-Doug in Sugar Pine