Friday, February 12, 2021

Tom Nichols Continues To Crack Me Up

Here is ol' Tom Nichols today:


And here is ol' Tom Nichols just three days ago, in the middle of whatabouting the shit out of American political history prior to 1980 because he really, really doesn't wanna talk about the state of American politics -- specifically his Republican Party -- as it has unfolded over the course of his entire adult life.  


I wrote a much longer thing about this phenomenon which you can read about here, but one of my Baker Street Irregulars brought this to my attention today and it made me laugh and laugh.  And since I have a blog and no assignment editor, why not?

No Half Measures



2 comments:

Robt said...


It is how they dismiss the irritant of obstructing a SCOTUS nomination for 14 months became, "it is too close to an election".
Then reverse that lie while people are actually mailing in their ballots for an election. Reverse that lie for Cony Barrett.
But, Libs are just so damn partisan.

Does anyone take to heart when Sen Graham, Teed the Cruz, Sean Hannity that many on the right seem to look to as one of their elected republicans, a TEA party member, a QANON member publicly declares , things they do or are speaking for is for, "ate American people"/

To this day, It is very irritating because I am an American and they are not speaking for or to me. They never even took a moment to speak to me. Let alone listen to anything I might have to say.

namekarB said...

So be it. This is always an out of context discussion, as if the 15 years before 1890 never happened.