Monday, October 26, 2020

'Cause I'll Never Say Anything Nice Again, How Can I?


...
And the wrong words make you listen
In this criminal world
Remember it's true, loyalty is valuable
But our lives are valuable too
We're learning to live with somebody's depression
And I don't want to live with somebody's depression
We'll get by I suppose
But any sudden movement I've got to write it down
They wipe out an entire race and I've got to write it down
But I'm still getting educated but I've got to write it down
And it won't be forgotten
'Cause I'll never say anything nice again, how can I?

1 comment:

Robt said...

There was no stopping the Peggers from having that one to many Martini too early in the morning to be uninhibited enough to delicately barf in public and blame kamala Harris.

Merely reaction to it. It seems this time, the Yang won out over the Ying.