Thursday, January 23, 2020

Local Elected Idiot Has Opinions


From one of America's many Fox News bullshit outlets:
Rep. Rodney Davis: Pelosi’s partisanship is much bigger threat to America’s elections than Russia
This Trump stooge is my congressman.

In 2017, he was among several House Republicans who whipped votes on behalf of President Stupid to strip tens of millions of Americans -- including my family -- of their health care.  Then Inert Carbon Rodney and his cronies held a beer bust in the White House Rose Garden to celebrate their barbarity.

In 2018, Rodney Davis won re-election from Illinois' 13th congressional district by a little over 2,000 votes.  Because I live in Trump country.

And as of today, every House Republican has been given their one fucking talking point --  this is all partisan nonsense yadda yadda yadda we need to get it out of the way as fast as possible yadda yadda yadda move forward on bipartisan stuff for Murrican people -- which is now their go-to  answer to virtually every question.

My job in 2020 is to do what I can to help his Democratic opponent kick him out of congress. 

Which will be quite an uphill fight.

Because I live in Trump country.


Tip Jar Is Here!

3 comments:

threemma said...

MI-8th We tossed Mike Bishop for Elissa Slotkin, shit for ambrosia, it can happen in Illinois too.

Tom Shefchik said...

Thanks for the heads up. I just donated to Betsy Dirksen Londrigan's campaign.

John said...

That's a good use of your time. I'm glad you're committed to it.