Tuesday, January 28, 2020

How To Have Fun While In Twitter Jail



Since GuanTwittermo is for little people and not Blue Check celebrities, one way we little people amuse ourselves while waiting for our Twitter probation hearing is to scroll through recent media activity and take note of some of the media celebrities getting away with exactly the same shit we're doing time for.

For example, this time around, I am in Twitter Jail for responding to Brit Hume on Twitter by quoting Benjamin Franklin, which was apparently interpreted as a threat to do bodily harm to Brit Hume by the TwitterTSA who tirelessly patrol Twitter's highways and byways night and day to make sure nobody says any bad stuff.

Were this a trial, and were I to mount a defense, I would first call from the Right a guy named Sean Hannity who was on teevee yesterday saying in front of several million Fox News viewers that it is perfectly reasonable to threaten to kill someone as long as you don't actually do it.
And then from the Left I would call Mr. Chris Hayes, was was on a different teevee thingie in front of several million MSNBC viewers last night saying exactly what I'd said on Twitter a day earlier that got me tossed in the hoosegow, in exactly to context in which I said it.

And then I might enter into evidence Mr. Hayes saying the same thing in the same context on Twitter a couple of years ago:
Anyway, if we were going to litigate my digital incarceration with a trial that had witnesses and evidence, this is how my defense would would be conducted.

But I heard through the Twitter jail grapevine that we don't do trials with witnesses and evidence anymore.


Driftglass Legal Defense Fund

1 comment:

Robt said...

If you are required to send in a urine sample to assure you are behaving.

Go ahead and send in your sample for the colon check along with it.

It seems backwards to me.

They are monitoring your activity and you haven't threatened suicide.

Juxtaposed to Jeffery Epstein not monitored at all. One alive and one not.