Friday, December 06, 2019

Professional Left Podcast #523


There's a bit of magic in everything, and some loss to even things out."  
--  Lou Reed


Don't forget to visit our new website -- http://www.proleftpod.com -- for all of the sweet bells and whistles:  there are links to donate to our podcast work at that site, as well as links to our swingin' Zazzle merch store,  our respective blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Kittehs! and much more. Many thanks once again to @theologop for building it all for us!

I'm trying a new embed format provided by Radio Public.  Let me know what you think! Links:
The Professional Left is brought to you by our wholly imaginary "sponsors" and real listeners like you!





3 comments:

duquesne_pdx said...

We need a link for Science Fiction University!

dinthebeast said...

It's not just heartbreak, there are real, measurable consequences to having a superior candidate lose to an inferior one. It really burns my duck to watch Biden double down on the worst flaw of the Obama administration and spout nonsense about Republicans having epiphanies and coming to Jesus as soon as Fergus is gone. The only lightbulbs that will be above Republican heads if Biden wins will be flashing "thank god" as they stop him dead in his tracks and waste what might be our last opportunity at recovering most of what the country has lost to their misrule.

But if he gets nominated, I'll do everything in my power to get him elected.

Kamala has gotten a raw deal in the media, and a lot of that can be blamed on Bloomberg, who saw her as more of a threat than Warren or Sanders. The Harris staffer who excoriated her upon leaving her campaign was already working for Bloomberg when she wrote her screed. I think she'd make a good AG because she would be less likely to "look forward" or any other such horse shit excuses for letting Fergus and his felons skate away from the reckoning we so desperately need them to face, but when I say that I keep hearing critiques of her performance as California AG. I've been following her carreer since she beat Terence Hallinan in the race for San Francisco DA.

Newt Gingrich can fuck right off.

Thank you again for the podcast, and I'll get to the SF University stuff very soon.

-Doug, still on his way to the mountains but not there yet

Robt said...

First let me give my sincere condolence to you and your family for the passing of you Mother.

I tend to look at times like this ass not a loss but the acceptance of what lives on.

As a podcast listener, I witness that valuable life which survives through you and all she has touched.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------