Friday, October 11, 2019

Professional Left Podcast #515


“It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. "  
--  Voltaire, writer


Don't forget to visit our new website -- http://www.proleftpod.com -- for all of the sweet bells and whistles:  there are links to donate to our podcast work at that site, as well as links to our swingin' Zazzle merch store,  our respective blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Kittehs! and much more. Many thanks once again to @theologop for building it all for us!

I'm trying a new embed format provided by Radio Public.  Let me know what you think! Links:
The Professional Left is brought to you by our wholly imaginary "sponsors" and real listeners like you!





4 comments:

starskeptic said...

No matter where you are - you're local....

dinthebeast said...

I hear you on the avoidance of the discussion of the gratuitous slaughter. The waves of misery that propagate into society after each actual retarded atrocity are only for those who can feel them to deal with, and that's all kinds of fucked up.
But lately I'm seeing something different, something familiar to me from the truly awful things I have lived through in this charmed existence of mine: I'm seeing the raw pain and helplessness generated by the babies in the cages and the loyal allies leaving the terrorists they hold captive as they flee for their lives and their families lives transform into a sort of grim determination to do whatever it takes to make it stop.
Thank you again for the podcast. Y'all make this catastrophe easier to live through.

-Doug in Oakland

Robt said...

One of the explanations of republican loyalty and looking the other way from his horrible actions.

Let the president do his thing as long as conservative judges get nominated and confirmed to take control to make any opinionated mumbo jumbo into a judicial opinion and ruling.

So I asked my 2 republican senators.
"Which judge or judges is worth how many kudish lives?"

GOP district judge = 5,000 Kurd lives.
Federal court of appeals judge = 30,000 Kurdish lives
SCOTUS Judge + the lives of 200,000 kurdish lives?

freshsideofhell said...

I am sad that to think my own sons side with this dickhead of a president. I cannot for the life of me figure this out. Maybe I can't, it hurts. Keep up the good work sir,you and Bluegal do more than you know. thank you.