Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Time For Steve Schmidt to Start Stealing Office Supplies...



...and planning his Triumphant Return to the perfumed bosom of cable teevee.

Maybe relaunch that awesome podcast of his!  From The Daily Beast:
Steve Schmidt Storms Off Own Podcast When Asked About Advising Howard Schultz 
“This is bullsh*t,” Schmidt exclaims. “I’m not doing this.”
Or maybe get in on some of that sweet-sweet Bulwark dinero now that his pal and fellow Howard Schulz aficionado, Charlie Sykes, is running that scam:
Whatever he chooses to do, I am confident that Mr. Schmidt will always find enough credulous chumps willing to throw enough money at him to keep in the style to which he has become accustomed.

Meanwhile, out here in the cornfields, I want to be clear, I'm not saying I fucking well told you so...

...except...

...wait...

...no...

...that is exactly what I am saying.
Steve Schmidt, Never Trumpers and "If Only Someone Had Warned Us"-- Part Infinity



Behold, a Tip Jar!

No comments: