Friday, November 16, 2018

Professional Left Podcast #467


“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realized I never had one."
-- Anonymous

Don't forget to visit our new website -- http://www.proleftpod.com -- for all of the sweet bells and whistles:  there are links to donate to our podcast work at that site, as well as links to our swingin' Zazzle merch store,  our respective blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Kittehs! and much more. Many thanks once again to @theologop for building it all for us!


Links:

The Professional Left is brought to you by our wholly imaginary "sponsors" and real listeners like you!




2 comments:

Robt said...

here is some dessert for Thanksgiving dinner. Enjoy this perfect piece of denial. Of what they thought they were for.

Kool Aid swallowed. Too late for a stomach pump. Chew on this for a while. Consider it a DFB diversion.

https://calmatters.org/articles/commentary/my-turn-gop-is-dead-in-california-a-new-way-must-rise/



TIf republican, nothing a decent re branding marketing campaign won't take care of.
NAZI, KKK, Whig and Tea Party been used. GOP not selling. What about Putin's Patriots Party (PPP)

dinthebeast said...

Robt: Yeah, what the Cal-GOP really needs is another bunch of revisionist lies and another "rebranding", that'll help.

And yeah, what Blue Gal said. I sometimes forget how I deliberately construct optimistic takes on our politics in order to be able to talk to my friends, who tend to be less politically engaged than me, without driving them away from any participation at all.
It's not bullshit, per se, but I should still be more careful about buying it.

Anyway, thanks again for the podcast, and especially for maybe the only sane take on Nancy Pelosi I've heard all week. Well, with one hella amusing exception:

https://twitter.com/imillhiser/status/1060337557798617088


-Doug in Oakland