Saturday, June 25, 2011

New York Ruins Every Het Marriage on Earth


Teh Gays have doomed us all, just because they selfishly demanded the right to marry the person they love and cherish most in all the world.

Monsters!

Nothing left to do now but fill our pockets with Rick Santorum Commemorative Paperweights and walk into the sea before the gay demons can get us.

Sad, really: now I'll never know what pearls of wisdom David Brooks was going to impart to us on "Meet the Gregory" this Sunday.

1 comment:

prof fate said...

And it's only a matter of time before --

Psychopathia Sexualis
I'm in love with a horse that comes from Dallas
Poor neurotica me

When my family found out,
They raised the roof,
'Cause I bought a ring
To fit her hoof.

Poor brain the size of a pea.
She looked so nice against the rail,
With her pretty long legs and her ponytail

I guess against convention I'll never win;
I'll probably end up in the loony bin,
But in my heart I'll always be free.

The headshrinker said my societal concept
Had been warped by an Oedipus Rex
Which caused me to hate the opposite sex.
But what he doesn't know
Is that my second wife was a 10-pound goose named Dex.

I'm paranoid and sublimated,
In love with a horse that ain't been spayed-ed.
Traumatic scene please let me be.

I been hypnotized, tranquilized analyzed, rationalized;
Taken every pill, from Seconal to Dexamil.

Sittin with my wife, neckin' in the dark,
And knowin' her ex-lovers
Are running at Hollywood Park
Can be a bug, I will admit.
But it's all made up
When I see her running around the house
In a negligee, brace and bit ...


Psychopathia Sexualis
by Lenny Bruce