Monday, October 08, 2007

Some days, all that tech


just ain't worth the busy.

Just a quick note to say;

1. Thank you all so very much for the kind, funny, thoughtful comments. I am acutely aware that lately I have been in less of a position to respond than I would like (my parole officer already thinks it's odd that I spend as much time as I do "building websites for needy Barsoomian orphans" as my community service obligation stipulates.) I'll work on that. But I wanted you to know that I do read and revel in them all.

2. Regarding the post below, a BIG h/t to ultracool liberal ma driftglass, who taught her tribe that being able to (albeit, in my case, badly) bust into "Money", "Sabbath Prayer" or anything from "The King and I" as the occasion demanded was every bit as important as good manners and fancy book larnin'.

5 comments:

Fran / Blue Gal said...

I've noticed in my own experience that having an ultracool liberal ma is one of the best things a blogger can have in his/her pocket.

Anonymous said...

It would be nice.

Anonymous said...

Mostly my folks complain I'm not making enough money.

Imaginista said...

Yeah, what Blue Gal said.. and I'll add this - you're lucky I'm not straight or I'd be stalking your hand in marriage.

Imaginista said...

ps - you know me as Scout, BTW... I'm not a new stalker by any means.