Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Make a Joyful Noise


Unto the Lewd.


I shamelessly lifted this right off of Susie Bright’s blog.

Just ran in, threw a buncha dimes and whiz-bangs into the air, and, in the ensuing confusion, made off with this very, very funny and completely not work safe video.

It has no prosaic political context.

It advocates no particular position on free trade or immigration or Iraq.

It just cracked me right up.

Now because Susie is one of the coolest writers going, one might fairly ask why I didn’t kype a big block of her taut-yet-voluptuous prose too, seeing as how I was b-and-e-ing around over there anyway.

Well, just between you and me, the strict truth is, I was…uh…slightly flash-blinded by all the shiny dimes.

And, well, very mildly concussed by the exploding whiz-bangs.

So I grabbed and ran, OK?

Oh, like you’ve never nuked a peep on a heist.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMFG!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh!

Joyful enough?

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Well, THAT brightened up a crappy work day.

Thanks drifty, and Susie.

Anonymous said...

Umm, jyuh. I'll take a pass.

Funny as hell, though.

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that the acquisition of fisting gels is in my hands!

Thanks for that bit of info........

Ivory Bill Woodpecker said...

I do NOT recommend clicking the link to Susie's blog; it made my PC freeze up and I had to end the Firefox session. :(

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

susie's page was just fine under Safari.

Interrobang said...

Oh my god, that first woman is speaking Hebrew!! This is me, killing myself laughing, and taking notes for the next time I'm cyber-flirting with that super-hot guy from Tel Aviv.