Saturday, December 31, 2005

C’mon Colin.



Just suck his dick and you can have a job too. Maybe working for Condi.

Just a little.

It’s not so bad.

Tastes like chicken…marinated in Jim Beam.

It'll be just like old times!

Well, another proud graduate of the George Bush “Heckofajobber Academy” is heard from.

Like superglue shit on a shoe, once Dubya has laid his magic hands on you, the stank lasts forever.

And as part of that deal, no matter how discredited or what a laughingstocking stuffer you become, over and over and over again you will pop up like a feculent Zelig, and be pounded into whatever slot the current disaster makes available.

And with Team Bush working the pits, there is always another disaster -- 100% guaranteed -- waiting around the next Corner on the Yellow Brick Road to “Freedom”.

Like here...

Chalabi Named Iraq Oil Minister
Fuel Crisis Spurs Mandatory Leave For Incumbent
By Jonathan Finer and Naseer Nouri
Washington Post Foreign Service
Saturday, December 31, 2005; A11

BAGHDAD, Dec. 30 -- As a fuel crisis deepened in Iraq, the government replaced its oil minister with controversial Deputy Prime Minister Ahmed Chalabi, whose poor performance in the Dec. 15 elections was a setback in his recent attempt at political rehabilitation.

The oil minister, Ibrahim Bahr Uloom, was put on a mandatory, month-long leave. He had previously threatened to resign over the government's recent decision to increase gasoline prices sharply, a move that has outraged motorists and sparked attacks on gas stations and fuel convoys.


Threats by insurgents seizing on the unpopularity of the gasoline price increase led to a shutdown this month of the country's most productive oil refinery, in Baiji, north of Baghdad. Assim Jihad, an Oil Ministry spokesman, said the shutdown would cost $20 million a day until the refinery reopened. Meanwhile, foul winter weather has halted oil exports from the southern city of Umm Qasr, Iraq's only major seaport. Many of Iraq's largest power plants, already struggling to meet even a fraction of the country's energy demands, run on refined fuels.

"If these issues are not solved soon, the country will be facing an uncontrollable situation," Jihad said. "Dr. Chalabi will be here for the short term, but this will need to be solved by the new government, by the Ministry of Defense and by the coalition forces."

Chalabi, whose government portfolio already includes heading the country's energy committee and overseeing security for oil infrastructure such as refineries and pipelines, will temporarily take the reins of Iraq's only major industry. He had briefly led the Oil Ministry earlier this year while the current government was being assembled.

Jihad suggested that Uloom would probably resign rather than return, meaning Chalabi's appointment would last until the parties that prevailed in the recent elections formed a new government.


Once tabbed by some U.S. officials as a future leader of Iraq, Chalabi suffered a series of blows following the U.S.-led invasion, beginning when intelligence he provided to the Pentagon about Iraq's alleged weapons of mass destruction proved false. He was later accused of passing U.S. secrets to the government of Iran. But in recent months, several U.S. officials have praised Chalabi's technical expertise and ability to facilitate agreements among feuding factions within the government.

"He has proven himself quite capable and experienced in dealing with all aspects of Iraq's energy sector and is well-qualified for this position," a U.S. official said on the condition that he not be named because he was commenting on an Iraqi government decision.

Based on preliminary results from the December elections, Chalabi received 8,645 votes in Baghdad, well below the threshold a top U.N. official suggested this week would be required to win a seat.


"There is still confusion, even today at the election commission, about this, but we are hearing the party will have at least one seat," Moussawi said.


Translation: We are running out of proxy sock puppets through which we can loot Iraq, so put up the Chalabi Signal again Commissioner Gordon.

Or, to misquote Jesus, "A war profiteer is always without honor, especially in his own country. That is, unless he knows the Sekrit Bush Crony Handshake."

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing ever changes.

Happy New Year, Drifty! I see Mr. Abrahamoff may spill the beans Tuesday, so you'll have lot's to entertain us with in the new year. I'll be here, LOL as always!

Peace and Love should never go outta style! Happy aught six y'all!

driftglass said...

Happy back at you, us blues.

I think I may roll one or two more little snowballs down the hill before going out, making the rounds and tackling amateur night.

Stay safe, dry and mile-high ;-)

driftglass said...

Hey mac,
Strap yourself in good 'n tight, because '06 is gonna be a hell of a ride.

Anonymous said...

A couple of things, first it was an IMF loan for 140mil that demanded the tripling of gas prices in order to secure the loan, and second, PSA (production sharing agreements) are currently being negotiated on the future of Iraqi oil production and how the income from such production is divided. More on that here Yes, these negotiations are taking place before the new government is complete -- and by both outgoing and discredited politicans pressed on by US ambassador Zalmay Kalilzad. There has been little if no dialogue within the Iraqi population about such arrangements. If these negotiations are successful it will cast into stone long term advantage and de-facto control of Iraqi oil resources by USandUK corporate interests. My guess is that those recent meetings between Cheny&co and Chalabi were about the facilitation of such agreements -- that seem to be happening under a sectarian and
government formation smoke screen.

Could we all wake up some day in the very near future to find out that US/UK corporate interests have negotiated a legal and controling interest in Iraqi oil production shored up by international IMF demands to secure such an enterprise through the long term use of US/UK engineered security? Thats right. Mission acomplished -- right under weary noses.

Anonymous said...

I cannot BELIEVE this motherfucker is not stuffed and mounted in some insurgent's living room.

WHO put him in as "interim" Oil Minister; the fucking Halliburton Board of Directors?

jurassicpork said...

You gotta wonder if Diebold and ES&S somehow got a contract with the Iraqi election officials. I mean, this crooked cocksucker Chalabi, this liar, this convicted bank robber, this counterfeiter, didn't even win 1% of the vote and he gets to retain his job as the Iraqi oil minister???

I respectfully submit the following query: What the fuck?????

Small wonder the Sunnis and the secular Shiites are temprarily uniting to threaten to boycott the parliamentary body unless allegations of voter fraud are seriously investigated (small chance of that happening, from what I hear).

Which, of course, only forces the hand of the Iraqi Civil War gods. So what if Bush's much-fabled Iraqi democracy blows up in his face like a trick cigar? Thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, may die as a result of civil war, without our kind humanitarian assistance.

Bush will sacrifice nothing more than perhaps 3 or 4% meaningless popularity points, which mean as much to him as the points on Whose Line Is It, Anyway?

All because Chalabi needed a backhoe to remove that one piece of deadwood lying in the road, that one obstacle between him and the second-largest oil reserves on the planet earth. Saddam was the deadwood and our military is the backhoe.

And even when he gets slammed in the elections, he gets to retain his lucrative post.

Iraq. What a democracy. How quickly they learn.

Anonymous said...

can i get more info?

Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. Here's the secrets a lot of people are searching for; investment property refinance http://thehomemortgageguide.com New Information revealed! investment property refinance

Anonymous said...

Is there any easier way to make money then trading my time for money? I mean, day in, day out. This is just getting monotenaous! How long again do I have to work for doing the same thing over and over again. Perhaps it is the people at my office. Could that be it? I don't know. But I did end up checking that thing about Mortgage brokers in uk that I touched on earlier. What a great resource for everything to know about that kind of stuff. Sheesh, I was amazed. And I think anyone interested in that would be, too.
Mortgage brokers in uk

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Please show me more information like this in the future, it�s unobjectionable stuff!

Thanks,
unobjectionable

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I think your site is fantastic and would like to know more. Please give us further information.

Regards,
Delete computer adware

Anonymous said...

Hey how are you doing? just letting you know that someone from Central America read your blog!
If you feel like visiting mine:
florida reverse mortgage
Regards,
Charles

Anonymous said...

Hey how are you doing? just letting you know that someone from Central America read your blog!
This is my site:
best mortgage rates florida
Regards,
Charles

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I (student) am posting to inform you that your blog is one of the best I have ever seen.. I particularly liked the way your blog was so helpful and descriptive.. I would be pleased if you could send me more info, at your earliest convenience..

Regards,
spyware blocker

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am writing to inform you that your site is one of the best I have ever seen. I particularly liked the way your site was so helpful and descriptive. I would be pleased if you could add further information, at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
spyware detect

Anonymous said...

Hi blogger:)

My borther posted some comments on my blog, cause I did not have a single one for a decade! Yuor blog is very informative and I also like it. I do not know what is wrong with mine:) Keep it up!

Regards,
blocker spyware

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Please, please, please can I use the ideas that you suggested, for my new website? I don�t want to do this without your permission but if you say no, I will be so, so disappointed! :o)

Regards,
money online make fast

Anonymous said...

nice information

Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

Anonymous said...


michigan investment
Investment Securities - Basics of Trust Deed Investing
Want to start securities investing in Trust Deeds - but don't know how to get started?

If you need to secure your retirement, a stock that doesn't return (or downright plunges) can be your worst nightmare. When your money is tied up and not even keeping up with the basic interest rate your savings account would provide you need a change.

Trust deed investors, on the other hand, make money on interest every month. And as high as 10%, outperforming even your best IRA. You can earn 5 times more retirement income than your average savings account can provide with Trust Deed Investment Securities michigan investment

Anonymous said...

Hey just to let you know that yes I am promoting this but if you dont want to save at the pump then dont go to the site but I believe no matter who you are gas is just to expensive.

The goverment is using it and many other huge company's. This is not just some fly by night company or product. This is the real deal.

Anonymous said...

Blogging does not always widen my mental spectrum, which I need to do as a break from my own real estate work. We need more colorful blogs. Thanks for the read. Visit my site if you have a chance.

Anonymous said...

Blog-hopping is a habit I am trying to break since my own real estate work requires a lot of attention to detail. Then I run into a blog like yours and I�m reminded about how the internet expands our views positively. Thanks for the read. Visit my site if you have a chance.

Anonymous said...

I like your Blog - some interesting comments abound!

You are welcome to come visit my site http://www.spyware-beware.com/Spyware/Spyware_Detection.html which is about spyware removal software

Anonymous said...

If I spent as much time working on my own sites as I do slogging thru blogging, I'd probably make more money. But I enjoy a good read. Thanks for the break. Stop by if you can.

Anonymous said...

Blogging is not always a rewarding journey, but I ran across yours on this trip and it was a good break from my own real estate work. Thanks. Keep up the interesting work and visit my site if you have a chance.

Anonymous said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my auto lease site.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my auto loan financing site.
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my auto loans online site.
Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my stock charting software site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

Anonymous said...

Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a bad credit car loans
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

Anonymous said...

Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my small business bankruptcy site.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my bad credit college loans site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my bad credit college loans site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my bad credit financing site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm just searching the web for thenext big thing on adware removal spyware tool and noticed your greatsite. Although ##TITLE## wasn't actually what I waslooking for it DID get my attention and interest. Isee now why I found your great website when I wassearching for adware removal spyware tool related information andI'm thankful I found your blogsite even though itsnot an exact match. Excellent Post, thanks for theread (It's a keeper).

Anonymous said...

Bloggers

Looking for general contractor spreadsheet home building payment at http://doityourselfpro.com/. Well I recomend This Site. Maybe your asking who am I

Anonymous said...

Lots of people need to switch to fixed loans right away and of course we have the lowest fixed rates in 48 states because we do business with 437 lenders and SO CAN YOU. Credit is never ever a problem. Just furnish us leads and you get 10% of what we make whether that's $2,000 or $20,000 a loan! Join this huge market for home equity loans and you build a business making loans and introducing others. A turnkey lead generation business and MUCH MORE is yours today by visiting us at home equity loans