Saturday, October 15, 2005

Cooking With Karl.


This week: Key Slime Pie.


Welcome back, piglets!

Last week we learned how to make yummy-yummy Back-Scratch Brownies, and this week our recipe comes direct from Ma Rove’s Kitchen Konfidential Kooking.

(It used to be “top secret”, but I was whipping up a little snake tartar for Judy and Scooter and Matt and Scotty...and you know how we girls’ll get all chatty around the table, especially after a couple of bottles of Scooter’s Special Reserve and six or seven lines of thai blonde.)

Take one decent man or woman.

Add slime.

Simmer.

Atwater.

Treason to taste.

Pour into molds.

Vacation for five to six weeks.

Then Raise The Pie Higher!

See? Cooking doesn’t have hard. Of course, some of ya’ll have sent me letters complaining that my Key Slime Pie tastes like manure.

Silly Liberals with your faggy, effete tastes.

You never have understood GOP cookin’. It’s supposed to taste like offal. My boys and girls eat all the shit I can cook and then line up and beg seconds like those funny Negroes pleading for water in New Orleans.

Next week: Crock Pot Traitor Leak Soup and how to make a Civil Rights Reduction in three easy steps!

16 comments:

jurassicpork said...

Are you on a diet, Drifty? Your posts of late have been concerned with food.

You know, a GOP cookbook would be a workable idea. It's definitely one that could be expanded upon. Hell, they even once came out with a Star Trek cookbook, which is kind of ironic, considering that all the food seen on Star Trek was made by a synthesizer.

Ideas, anyone?

Anonymous said...

Karl Rove can suck on Don Wildmon's & Joe Scheidler's thing.

jurassicpork said...

Btw, Drifty, if you missed the latest Chicago Tribune, check out this article about Bush's falling numbers in your home state.

Chicago liberals on Kos are talking optimistically about taking back three House seats in Illinois.

I sense a huge, Nixonian backlash against the GOP in the offterm elections, especially in '08. Republicans are slowly but surely distancing themselves from Bush as his lame duck term progresses and his Band of Brothers walks into one courthouse after another.

Even if the Democrats get back the majority in one or both houses by default, then you still have to say that it's an improvement over what we have now.

Anonymous said...

Maybe karl can get a good Pruno recipe from Martha Stewart. It's a crowd-pleasing punch with a kick!

Anonymous said...

I suggest you get some of Pickle's recipes. They are posted on whitehouse.org

Anonymous said...

And La Russa & Pujols give it.....-*****!!!!!!!!!!!.

Anonymous said...

And JACK FM????????????.

Unknown said...

Good post

Editor said...

hey great blog, you're interested in cooking light.com right? I have the best website about cooking light.com

Editor said...

Hey there, great blog.. I wanted you to know that I'll launch my new website about cooking measurement soon. Not only it will include cooking measurement it will include everything about cooking. Check it out in a week or so.. cooking measurement I'm creating ebook covers and newsletters rights now.. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it.
It kinda reminded me of another very similar site.
nice blog..
If you got time, come visit my site,
http://www.smallpocketbike.com.
It covers pocket rocket bike and similar stuff.

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my used road bikes site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I just stumbled across your blog while cruising the net. Thanks for sharing your information for others to view!I have a website about mini electric scooterYou can find my site at: http://www.electricscooteroutlet.comTake care!Jimmini electric scooter

Anonymous said...

Very informative post on chinese cookery I will be sure to add a bookmark to the main page . Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog post! Thanks for intesting info!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Will water pills help me lose weight sarah irish body builder