Tuesday, July 12, 2005

When you find your life in danger...


Posted by Picasa
When you’re threatened by a stranger

Posted by Picasa
When it looks like you will take a lickin',
(puk, puk, puk, puk)

Posted by Picasa

There is someone waiting,
Who will hurry up and rescue you,


Posted by Picasa
just Call for Super Chicken!
(puk, ack!)

Fred, if you're afraid you'll have to overlook it,

Posted by Picasa
Besides you knew the job was dangerous when you took it
(puk, ack!)


Posted by Picasa

He will drink his super sauce


And throw the bad guys for a loss

Posted by Picasa
And he will bring them in alive and kickin'

Posted by Picasa
(puk, puk, puk, puk)
There is one thing you should learn

Posted by Picasa
When there is no one else to turn to

Posted by Picasa
Call for Super Chicken!
(puk, puk, puk, puk)


Posted by Picasa
Call for Super Chicken!
(puk, ack!)

Oh, here’s the Oh, here’s the NYT article that catalyze the stuff above…


July 12, 2005
White House Silence on Rove's Role in Leak Enters 2nd Day
By RICHARD W. STEVENSON
WASHINGTON, July 12 - President Bush was asked today if he planned to fire Karl Rove, a senior aide at the center of an investigation over the unmasking of an undercover C.I.A. officer, and he offered only a stony silence in reply.

"Are you going to fire him?" the president was asked twice in a brief Oval Office appearance with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong of Singapore. Both times, the president ignored the questions.

Then a White House aide signaled that the session was over. "Out those doors, please," the aide told journalists. "Thank you very much."

Nearly two years after stating that any administration official found to have been involved in leaking the name of an undercover C.I.A. officer would be fired, and assuring that Mr. Rove and other senior presidential aides had nothing to do with the disclosure, the White House is refusing to answer any questions about new evidence of Mr. Rove's role in the matter.
...
In two contentious news briefings on Monday, the White House press secretary, Scott McClellan, would not directly address any of a barrage of questions about Mr. Rove's involvement, a day after new evidence suggested that Mr. Rove had discussed the C.I.A. officer with a Time magazine reporter in July 2003 without identifying her by name.
...
Mr. Rove made no public comment. A senior administration official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the White House now says its official position is not to comment on the case while it is under investigation by a federal special prosecutor, said ...

"Knowing Rove, he's still having eight different policy meetings and sticking to his game plan," said one veteran Republican strategist in Washington who often works with the White House. "But this issue now is looming, and as they peel away another layer of the onion, there's a lot of consternation. Rove needs to be on his A game now, not huddled with lawyers and press people."
...
In September 2003, Mr. McClellan said flatly that Mr. Rove had not been involved in disclosing Ms. Plame's name. Asked about the issue on Sept. 29, 2003, Mr. McClellan said he had "spoken with Karl Rove," and that it was "simply not true" that Mr. Rove had a role in the disclosure of her identity. Two weeks earlier, he had called suggestions that Mr. Rove had been involved "totally ridiculous." On Oct. 10, 2003, after the Justice Department opened its investigation, Mr. McClellan told reporters that Mr. Rove, Mr. Abrams and Mr. Libby had nothing to do with the leak.
...
Representative Henry A. Waxman of California, the senior Democrat on the House Government Reform committee, called for hearings on what he termed "this disgraceful incident," saying that if it had happened in the Clinton administration the Republican-controlled House would certainly have summoned the deputy White House chief of staff to testify.
...

The Rove surely does need, “to be on his A game now, not huddled with lawyers and press people,” but only because to the Bush White House it is just a game. The “Uniter not Divider” President has done nothing but root for wedge issues like a truffle hog since the day he slimed his way into the Oval Office. The “Restoring Dignity” President has been a consistent and bald-faced liar since he was off Bar’s teat, and has spent the last five years encouraging Christopaths and his petro-padrons to butt-scoot all over the Constitution like a pack of diarrheic sniff hounds.

These are mobsters, pure and simple, whose only loyalty is to Dear Leader, and when that means that Tom Paine or Abe Lincoln need to have their nuts cut off...off they go. To the Bush Crime Family, laws are for little people. Rules are for suckers. Special Prosecutors are what you sic on Democrats when they get caught having bad sex with chubby interns.

And the fucking Media is supposed to STFU and do what it’s told!

I mean, come on. The Republican Party has spend thirty years and invested God knows how many millions of dollars earned screwing the environment and the working man sideways to destroy the Free Press and tart up a bunch of conscience-free, Administration water-bearers, rented knob-gobblers and automata to pass for journalists in a dim light and bleat their grotesque lies without projectile vomiting all over the TelePrompTer.

And they lose their nerve over one, little case of Massive Treason and Endangering National Security to indulge the petty pique by the troll at the controls of the President’s radio-controlled Underoos. This Presidential Homunculi who was born with a poison sac instead of genitalia – bloated so large and pustulent that the Secret Service gave it its own code name and roll it around behind Rove in a vehicle designated Little Red Wagon One. Since the day when Bush was just another belligerent, illiterate drunk-ass Texas punk with a rich Poppy, Rove has been the Loyal Family Viper, fucking everything he every touches to death with a pie-faced, little-girl homicidal chuckle.

And now that he’s been caught in the dumpster rump-fucking a Komodo Dragon and strangling a nun, where the fuck is the fucking Insurance Policy?

All this money time and sweat spent constructing human-simulacra manwhores like Jeffy Gannon and Steppin’ Pundit “Journalists” like Strongarm Williams. Bleeding major newspapers white and giving whole broadcast enterprises to lying, TV-ready Irritable Bowel sock-puppets like Brit Hume. Breeding Orcs with Trolls to whelp skulking bile-powered killbots like Rush and Coulter.

And for what? We "paid for this microphone,", so where the fuck are they!?

I mean, if you can’t rely on bought-off reptilian whores to stay bought off when the going takes a sharp Right turn into Treason, what can you rely on?

Just another bunch of fat, lazy, unreliable Americans who need to have their jobs geosourced to the Pacific Rim with extreme prejudice. You can damned well bet that when James Dobson gets his avatar installed as President, you won’t see this kind of sloppiness. Gonna job the whole thing to out the North Koreans: White House Press office, Fox News, CNN, everything.

None of this weak-ass letting reporters jerk off on camera and making the Dear Leader’s pet spokes-catamite look all sweaty and stupid. No sir! Once the Dobson Administration summarily executes a couple of reporters on camera who ask anything that they haven’t been told to ask, that’ll tighten up the fucking ship. Then we’ll bloody well have a little Old Testament Law and Order around this place.

Just like Jesus would have wanted it.

55 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice break from a tedious "All-Star" Game. Pay attention friends, this is the Watergate of our time.

Mr. Natural said...

Anybody care to join me for a dance on thier graves? I am fucking SERIOUS...we should DO it, if we outlive them...uh-oh, treasonous thoughts come a-creeping...

Anonymous said...

And, Mr. Natural, when the house of cards collapses, we will dance!

Tarantella; hoedown; clog; funky-chicken...

I'm gonna "bust a move" like I was a 14 year old black kid, with more energy than any nuclear power plant that ever came on line.

But we got work to do. I think I'm going to the impeachment rally on the 24th. They have the permits. I'm sending them $10, and it would be so nice to surround OUR white house with pissed-off 'murkans, come to tell "our pet goat" that the goddamn motherfucking jig is UP!!!

Anonymous said...

outstanding, but as pointed out by another commeter, where the fuck have you been, the dems/liberal needed you ten years ago.

Anonymous said...

Unless I miss my guess, I do believe I'm detecting Signs of Spine among the press corps. For the secnd day in a row, they've gone after Scotty like he was a pinata full of methamphetamines at a Hells Angel's birthday party. The White House press briefings are must see TV. I think they might be available for viewing at the CSPAN website.

Anonymous said...

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy....Drift, every new entry makes me love you more.

Anonymous said...

Ahem. This post is an insult to the honorable and good name of Super Chicken.

Buh-KAWK!

Anonymous said...

Driftglass, dude, you aren't just channelling Jonathan Swift. You ARE Jonathan Swift.

The media will do whatever it takes to get people riled up so they come back for more. I question whether our media are beholden to the GOP. I think they're beholden to whatever will get them the most viewers or readers, and nothing works like playing to our emotions.

Unfortunately for Rove, the press has decided in its infinite wisdom that this is a marketable scandal to force feed to the public, and the public is doing what they're told and feeling scandalized. Fortunately for us.

Anonymous said...

Super Chicken. Best cartoon theme song EVER.

I don't have much to add to the groundswell of admiration, but I will express particular kudos in the direction of "Irritable Bowel Sock-Puppet".

Anonymous said...

Roxtar..."...pinata full of methamphetamines..."

So good of you to tie me off, "cook" for me, and slip it in...youse is a good guy, and I can use all the meth-endorphins I can get...:-)

Anonymous said...

First Marvin, now this. Somebody be lovin' his 'toons. The Super Chicken theme and a bunch of others are available on a CD called "TOON TUNES: ACTION-PACKED ANTHEMS" from Rhino Records (rhino.com). It's also on an older collection simply called "TOON TUNES", but I couldn't find that one on their website, so it may be out of production. Other toon tunes are available, too, including several "Schoolhouse Rock" collections.

Speaking of classic 'toons, what was the point of Space Ghost having that nifty-keen invisibility gadget if he kept yelling his codename at the top of his lungs everywhere he went? His enemies would have to be deaf for him to sneak up on them!

"You keep out of this! He doesn't have to shoot you now!"
"He does SO have to shoot me now! I DEMAND that you shoot me now!"

Hooking up words and phrases and clauses, Monster from the Id

Anonymous said...

Damm. Super Chicken. That's practically from the unconscious of Saturday-morning veterans, Drift--LOL!! Dare I ask if you can name all of the Mighty Heroes?

Anonymous said...

Deering--would you be referring to Strong Man, Cuckoo Man, Tornado Man, Rope Man, and Diaper Man? Now--can YOU name their civilian occupations? Gotta go now--I just saw the Creepy Coupe in the used car ads!

'Toons ate my brain, Monster from the Id

Anonymous said...

Great blog post.

I thought your readers would like to see this site as well:
cheap car insurance quote uk or check out http://www.officialautoinsurancedeal.com for cheap car insurance quote uk info.

Unknown said...

Man there is alot of comment spam I have noticed. Is there any way to remove it from the blogs?

Anonymous said...

Shop at your favorite stores 24 hours a day. Why go to the mall when you can shop online and avoid the traffic

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me post my car dealer to your blog. I hope you get many positive comments to your blog.

Anonymous said...

Comment

Anonymous said...

Shop online today. Forget driving to the mall when you can just click the mouse and order from your favorite store. No traffic to deal with

Anonymous said...

I dig your blog. How long has it been on-line? Reason I ask is I am doing a ton of research in the area of home owner insurance agency and will probably end up starting a blog of my own. Funny how the internet brought me here when I was doing searches on home owner insurance agency. Oh well, I am glad it did. Keep up the great blogging and I am sure I will visit your blog again!! I mean I know I will stop by again.
I also sent it off to a good friend of mine.

p.s added you to my favorites take a moment to stop by home owner insurance agency for I update it frequently

Anonymous said...

Wuzzz up?noticed your blog and thought I would drop a Wuzzz up? to also see if you want to exchange some links??
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi, good idea for a blog you have here, thought i'd leave a comment. Keep up your good blogging.

regards,
small business health insurance california

Anonymous said...

Wow, I truly saw one of the most riveting Crime Scene Investigation installments today. Let me
tell you, it had me on the edge of my seat. I'm talking about the original one that takes place
in Sin City, Las Vegas. Yeah, you know it! Yeah, so Grisham was on a scavenger hunt like I was
today for something like Finance loan mortgage uk and wouldn't you know it, I finally found it.
Finance loan mortgage uk

Anonymous said...

Help Your Pet Cope With Stress Caused By Loud Noises:
Which is the noisiest species of all? Nope not the lions, or the elephants, or the geese? it's US HUMANS, our voices were not enough, we started making music and creating musical instruments to help us being louder.
Link to this site: pet care
http://pet-faq.info/

Anonymous said...

I succeeded. I achieved my goal, I am successful, I set myself a target and did it, I wanted to do it and I have done, I am really pleased with myself, I am so happy I just want to tell everyone about my success, I did really well.
Link to this site: confidence self esteem
http://www.myself-improvement.com

Anonymous said...

Your blog has some really great articles on build credit. That what I have been searching for today. I'm glad I came across your site. Thanks very much and keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Hi there:)

Thank you for everything you have taught me on this great webblog of yours..

Regards,
online money earn

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Very nice blog :0) I just got inside from washing and waxing my truck. It is my baby. Took me 2 hours though. So I settled down into my basement and started doing some web surfing. Anyways I am in the process of grabbing my masters degree and have spent the last 6 months researching farmer home owner insurance. In the midst of my surfing I landed smack dab in the middle of your blog. I hope you do not think I am intruding but I must say it is great blog. Even though your blog is way off base from farmer home owner insurance I found myself cruising through your blog archives for the last half hour :0) You have some nice blogging friends. Anyways, I need to get back to my mission. I wrote don�t your url and feel free to visit me here at http://www.homeowner-insurance-quote.com. I am so busy so I can only update my site monthly. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger:)

Images make website look attractive and nice. You should get more visitors that way, however I still keep you on my favorites.

Regards,
work at home make money

Anonymous said...

Hey!, Just browsing around for ideas for my new. (While we're at the same topic), I'm just getting started if you want to visit:
california mortgage lead

Charles

Anonymous said...

Hello,I don�t usually write to many websites but I just had to let you know that I think your site is the best source of information available. The information is precise and accurate and the details are clear and easy to understand. Thank you for your efforts they are much appreciated.Thanksonline fast money make

Anonymous said...

Browsing around blogs can get real boring, i came across this one and it helped me thanks for the info keep blogging.

hmo health insurance plan

Anonymous said...

I was not sure to expect when I came across your blog. Well I think the information on this blog is terrific. I have my own blog site and I wish I got half as many great comments as your blog does. Anyways, I am a teacher at a middle school and I am always doing research on various topics. This weeks topic relates 90% to your blog. I already bookmarked you for future use. If you want to exchange information I will leave my url at the bottom of this. If you don�t mind I will add my 2 cents to this blog topic once in awhile. Although most of the time I just like to read and see what other people�s thoughts are! (hey I am a teacher!)
Thanks again!georgia home owner insurance.

Anonymous said...

Well I just got back from racquetball and I am beat. I am currently doing some research and stumbled across your blog. Which makes me laugh really. The web can certainly land you off base sometimes. Even though your site is not completely related I think it is a cool blog. I have read back through the archives and lots of people make some good points. Well I have been on-line forever it seems. I need to continue to plug away at mobile home owner insurance. If you have the energy swing by http://www.homeowner-insurance-quote.com. I try to update my site weekly (most of the time)and maybe you will see something you like. I already grabbed your URL and put it in my favorites. If you do not mind I will be back again. Mint job!

Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading through your blog and experiencing your perspective of things.

Regards,

pet health information

Anonymous said...

An interesting read...

Regards,
program trading
program trading

Anonymous said...

After being frustrated trying to buy chrry lead mortgage pick I finally found out how to make money in the mortgage business... Work Older Leads. I have developed the first ever database for Loan Officers and Mortgage Brokers check it out chrry lead mortgage pick

Anonymous said...

restoration hardwareNice blog. restoration hardware information is hard to come by, and you have to do a lot of research. I think by sharing experiences about restoration hardware, it really helps everyone! I have found useful information about restoration hardware at www.restoration.com/index.html.

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my auto insurance price quote site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

Anonymous said...

This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my auto insurance rates site.
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my automobile insurance bureau site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my automotive employment site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my automotive engineering jobs search belgium site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.

Anonymous said...

Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my automobile insurance for maryland site.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my auto lease buy out site.
Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my automobile amortization schedule site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my automobile amortization schedule site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.

Anonymous said...

Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following vehicle blog, it is cool to!

Anonymous said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please make a visit to my best insurance company site.
Good luck in your endeavors!

Anonymous said...

This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my bad credit bankruptcy mortgage site.
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please make a visit to my best term life insurance site.
Good luck in your endeavors!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my buy automobile insurance on line site.
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my buy renters insurance site.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a california health insurance companies
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!