Whether pumpkin tastes good or not can be a function of how hungry you are: one dire winter when nobody in the building was working, my friend Jack scraped together whatever he could find and made a pot of peanut butter, pumpkin and bean soup. When I saw that almost no-one else would eat it, Jack and I ate pretty much the whole pot. I remember it fondly. I was troubled by senator Duckworth's statement. While I agree with Driftglass' assessment of her probable motivation, I also feel that she is misreading to room. Those non-Democrats that she is being careful not to alienate overwhelmingly want one thing out of anyone angling for their votes: someone, anyone, who will just fucking DO SOMETHING about Fergus and the damage he is doing every day. That's my take, anyway. "Low information" here pretty much means "I don't understand the workings of the things that can or can't put the brakes on the fascism express and I'm really frustrated that no magic brakes are being applied." To which I always respond with the decidedly unhelpful "Should have thought about that before you voted for the Fascist Racing Team." Thank you again for the podcast. My ballots are due out the first week of October.
I have been so wrong about the intelligence and mental stability of Senator Tuberville. So much so, I should apologize. You see I concluded he was left mindless from a RFK Jr. brain worm. How wrong I was. He speaks out on the senate floor of the dangers of "Furries" flying airlines as pilots, Navigators and Stewardess' too. He has no problem with the Airline CEO's who hire them.. He added on with people and children forced into sex changes without consent.. A fully grown man. Elected republican to the U.S. senate where he is one of 100 member for the entire country. I apologize for my harsh opinion of him. With that said, it is worse than I had concluded. He didn't have a brain for a RFK Jr. brain worn to eat and he is left with a starved to death shriveled up corpse brain worn in his skull to think with. There again, Ohio elected JD Vance as carpet bagging senator to leave his post early to represent Trump.
2 comments:
Whether pumpkin tastes good or not can be a function of how hungry you are: one dire winter when nobody in the building was working, my friend Jack scraped together whatever he could find and made a pot of peanut butter, pumpkin and bean soup. When I saw that almost no-one else would eat it, Jack and I ate pretty much the whole pot. I remember it fondly.
I was troubled by senator Duckworth's statement. While I agree with Driftglass' assessment of her probable motivation, I also feel that she is misreading to room. Those non-Democrats that she is being careful not to alienate overwhelmingly want one thing out of anyone angling for their votes: someone, anyone, who will just fucking DO SOMETHING about Fergus and the damage he is doing every day.
That's my take, anyway. "Low information" here pretty much means "I don't understand the workings of the things that can or can't put the brakes on the fascism express and I'm really frustrated that no magic brakes are being applied."
To which I always respond with the decidedly unhelpful "Should have thought about that before you voted for the Fascist Racing Team."
Thank you again for the podcast. My ballots are due out the first week of October.
-Doug in Sugar Pine
I have been so wrong about the intelligence and mental stability of Senator Tuberville. So much so, I should apologize.
You see I concluded he was left mindless from a RFK Jr. brain worm.
How wrong I was.
He speaks out on the senate floor of the dangers of "Furries" flying airlines as pilots, Navigators and Stewardess' too. He has no problem with the Airline CEO's who hire them.. He added on with people and children forced into sex changes without consent..
A fully grown man. Elected republican to the U.S. senate where he is one of 100 member for the entire country.
I apologize for my harsh opinion of him. With that said, it is worse than I had concluded. He didn't have a brain for a RFK Jr. brain worn to eat and he is left with a starved to death shriveled up corpse brain worn in his skull to think with.
There again, Ohio elected JD Vance as carpet bagging senator to leave his post early to represent Trump.
Post a Comment