Professional Left Podcast Episode 1020: Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
"I've developed a new philosophy. I only dread one day at a time." -- Charlie Brown.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I agree that the next Democratic president should use some of the tactics that Fergus used that were effective. And should operate from the assumption that they will be attacked no matter which decision or policy they go with. I also think they should have a massive agenda for the first year (fuck 100 days, that's just media bullshit that sets you up to fail). Speaking of dubya, I noticed that he wasn't invited to the GOP shindig they're throwing in his back yard... Thank you again for the podcast... Am I a bad person for wanting the GOP to gift Fergus a big, beautiful convertible for his rally in Dallas?
Pleasant Labor Day to Ya'll Labor day connected to a weekend to extend consecutive days off for me is usually BBQ's and time I spend at museums ,Zoos for some reason which has become a family tradition. It would include the Obama presidential Library (if I lived nearby). When I heard MAGA-la Pooch screwer posted on his Social media . A rant over too many holidays and how expensive it is for companies. That we have t get rid of them because if we don't, we are going to have 365 holidays a year and no one will work. Except of course everyone that has to work on holidays as it is. The dude that takes time off all the time, especially golfing. The same guy who finds it stressful to stay awake for his press conferences. Us so opinionated on holidays in such an angry manner. at least by his rants on the subject. Despite his disgust of people having holidays from Christmas to Labor day. I will be enjoying the holiday to the best of my ability even though I am retired. I barely know of the Maria Bartoromo. SShe is no longer a FOX paid liar pretending to be news and influential. Maria can look to O' Reilly, Megan Kelly or that Mother (T)ucker Carlson to find there are life boats for former FOX employees. As there are FOX life boats for former lunatic GOP House speakers like Paul Ryan. To be a tight wing influencer be it on podcast, radio or FOX is no different from being on of Epstein's trafficked employees. The difference between them and a Mosquito is , When you slap amosquito it stops sucking. They continue to suck badly as they be. There has been no republican for some time know (I spoke with) that can apply basic human reasoning for what their Cult leader is doing. SuSure, they admit they disagree with him and their GOP congress allowing sit to be thrown into the fan cooling the air they stand in. They can recite Rush Limbaugh or other right wingers in full AI Zombie mode yank a rant out their rear end on some democratic person from Biden, Hillary to George Washington. If it wasn't for those damn founding fathers that wrote the constitution. They would never have had that flat tire on the way to work that made them late to the job and bitch slapped by their boss. Can we stop with the Fetterman's? We knew they would redistrict. We see them attempting to stop mail in voting so they can close polling places to stop the voting. We see them spend lots of money name calling their opponents.
I have a question . Would like to hear your take. Concerns of AI replacing working people. Tell me, Why can't AI be used to replace CEOs? GOP congress Rats or even their GOP aides and lawyers? Matter of fact, can AI replace Elmo? Is AI capable of replacing Natale The money we could save by replacing the president's cabinet with AI? And, are you aware Dominion voting machine company was sold and now owned and operated by someone else?
3 comments:
I agree that the next Democratic president should use some of the tactics that Fergus used that were effective. And should operate from the assumption that they will be attacked no matter which decision or policy they go with.
I also think they should have a massive agenda for the first year (fuck 100 days, that's just media bullshit that sets you up to fail).
Speaking of dubya, I noticed that he wasn't invited to the GOP shindig they're throwing in his back yard...
Thank you again for the podcast... Am I a bad person for wanting the GOP to gift Fergus a big, beautiful convertible for his rally in Dallas?
-Doug in Sugar Pine
Pleasant Labor Day to Ya'll
Labor day connected to a weekend to extend consecutive days off for me is usually BBQ's and time I spend at museums ,Zoos for some reason which has become a family tradition. It would include the Obama presidential Library (if I lived nearby).
When I heard MAGA-la Pooch screwer posted on his Social media . A rant over too many holidays and how expensive it is for companies. That we have t get rid of them because if we don't, we are going to have 365 holidays a year and no one will work. Except of course everyone that has to work on holidays as it is. The dude that takes time off all the time, especially golfing. The same guy who finds it stressful to stay awake for his press conferences. Us so opinionated on holidays in such an angry manner. at least by his rants on the subject.
Despite his disgust of people having holidays from Christmas to Labor day. I will be enjoying the holiday to the best of my ability even though I am retired.
I barely know of the Maria Bartoromo. SShe is no longer a FOX paid liar pretending to be news and influential. Maria can look to O' Reilly, Megan Kelly or that Mother (T)ucker Carlson to find there are life boats for former FOX employees. As there are FOX life boats for former lunatic GOP House speakers like Paul Ryan.
To be a tight wing influencer be it on podcast, radio or FOX is no different from being on of Epstein's trafficked employees. The difference between them and a Mosquito is , When you slap amosquito it stops sucking. They continue to suck badly as they be.
There has been no republican for some time know (I spoke with) that can apply basic human reasoning for what their Cult leader is doing. SuSure, they admit they disagree with him and their GOP congress allowing sit to be thrown into the fan cooling the air they stand in. They can recite Rush Limbaugh or other right wingers in full AI Zombie mode yank a rant out their rear end on some democratic person from Biden, Hillary to George Washington. If it wasn't for those damn founding fathers that wrote the constitution. They would never have had that flat tire on the way to work that made them late to the job and bitch slapped by their boss.
Can we stop with the Fetterman's?
We knew they would redistrict. We see them attempting to stop mail in voting so they can close polling places to stop the voting. We see them spend lots of money name calling their opponents.
I have a question . Would like to hear your take. Concerns of AI replacing working people.
Tell me, Why can't AI be used to replace CEOs? GOP congress Rats or even their GOP aides and lawyers? Matter of fact, can AI replace Elmo?
Is AI capable of replacing Natale
The money we could save by replacing the president's cabinet with AI?
And, are you aware Dominion voting machine company was sold and now owned and operated by someone else?
no, Von Richthoven was nicht schudig of war crimes
Post a Comment