Professional Left Podcast Episode 1018: Meet Dem Candidate Dr. Cinde Wirth (IN 06)
“If you think you can slander a woman into loving you, or a man into voting for you, try it till you are satisfied." -- Abraham Lincoln, Illinois politician
INRERVIEW WITH ab Ohio candite. well done, I know you were doing an introductory interview and all. But it was calm. Coherent. Listening I found NO reason I would cast my vote in her direction. If she holds health care as a vital issue. She is definitely displaying care for the People she asks to represent. There is a dilemma. there are basically two political parties. I know first hand by experience that being represented by a republican elected by the district majority equates to republican voters are represented. Everyone else receives the business. I observe Democratic elected representatives that give time of day to republican voters that did not vote for the Dem representative and many times it sems they receive more time of the representative than the Dems who elected the representative. Follow that? Representatives are supposed to represent all of the people in the district. How is it possible to do that? Let me select a hot issue. The pro choice and Pro Life If republican Rep. that would lean pro life and for those pro choice,, Well he would not represent their views. Forcing them to abide by law on something the others just do not like and does not pick their pocket. A Dem representative most likely would lean pro choice and the republicans in his district would be mad when/if he legislates pro life. Thing is, it would not force the republicans into anything but would provide the choice.
Most would see the Iran war as a useless endeavor. A aimless goal and endless drain and strain. Yet, The right supports it and the left seek the vest end to it conceivable. No matter the representative. they cannot please everyone in their district.
Although making choices and casting votes with plenty of consideration and thought . Clearly explaining that to constituents, makes a difference. It has got to be a damn good clear strong and convincing reason(s). For the record, I do not vote in Ohio but I wish the candidate well in her campaign. It can only help make better what is being accepted at present. It won't be long before the Prez gets a itch at Ohio and remans the Ohio river to Ricer Melania or Kim Hong Un river. Just to improve Ohio's economy. We can't leave it to the media, electronic or print to interview candidates. To be the sole questioners who think they know what to ask on behalf of the voters. Does your personal religion give you the right to vote for religious legislation as my representative? Do you believe like Speaker Mike, that his personal religious views are to be his motivation to vote for legislation even though it goes against your religion or no religion? Doesn't the 1st Amendment government shall not establish religion be violated because it is the representatives religion that he concerns himself with over the people he represents that have varying religious views that differ? "Do you commit to having frequent face to face town halls with constituents"? Would be one of my questions. And, if you do not, should we the voters demand your resignation?
T-shirts! I'm wearing an "Obama Biden" shirt that I found in the rag box at the wrecking yard and noticed the union label and rescued. I have had several positive interactions from wearing it around this (according to the New York Fucking Times) 71% Republican area; once in the ER in Mariposa the attending physician saw it and said: "Ah yes, the good old days." I am in the habit of telling women (or men, really, but there seem to be fewer of them) who have brightly colored hair that I like their hair, and on a few occasions when I have done so while wearing this shirt, the brightly colored haired women have responded by telling me that they liked my shirt. I guess that of the baby killing monsters, Obama is seen with a sort of "well, we only hated him because he's black anyway" brand of nostalgia. Thank you again for the podcast. It is hella important right now to look at how reasonable, sane candidates (read that Democrats) are going to acquire the votes of the residents of the propaganda tank that is our country just now.
2 comments:
INRERVIEW WITH ab Ohio candite. well done, I know you were doing an introductory interview and all. But it was calm. Coherent.
Listening I found NO reason I would cast my vote in her direction. If she holds health care as a vital issue. She is definitely displaying care for the People she asks to represent.
There is a dilemma.
there are basically two political parties. I know first hand by experience that being represented by a republican elected by the district majority equates to republican voters are represented. Everyone else receives the business.
I observe Democratic elected representatives that give time of day to republican voters that did not vote for the Dem representative and many times it sems they receive more time of the representative than the Dems who elected the representative.
Follow that?
Representatives are supposed to represent all of the people in the district. How is it possible to do that?
Let me select a hot issue.
The pro choice and Pro Life
If republican Rep. that would lean pro life and for those pro choice,, Well he would not represent their views. Forcing them to abide by law on something the others just do not like and does not pick their pocket.
A Dem representative most likely would lean pro choice and the republicans in his district would be mad when/if he legislates pro life. Thing is, it would not force the republicans into anything but would provide the choice.
Most would see the Iran war as a useless endeavor. A aimless goal and endless drain and strain.
Yet, The right supports it and the left seek the vest end to it conceivable.
No matter the representative. they cannot please everyone in their district.
Although making choices and casting votes with plenty of consideration and thought . Clearly explaining that to constituents, makes a difference.
It has got to be a damn good clear strong and convincing reason(s).
For the record, I do not vote in Ohio but I wish the candidate well in her campaign. It can only help make better what is being accepted at present.
It won't be long before the Prez gets a itch at Ohio and remans the Ohio river to Ricer Melania or Kim Hong Un river. Just to improve Ohio's economy.
We can't leave it to the media, electronic or print to interview candidates. To be the sole questioners who think they know what to ask on behalf of the voters.
Does your personal religion give you the right to vote for religious legislation as my representative?
Do you believe like Speaker Mike, that his personal religious views are to be his motivation to vote for legislation even though it goes against your religion or no religion?
Doesn't the 1st Amendment government shall not establish religion be violated because it is the representatives religion that he concerns himself with over the people he represents that have varying religious views that differ?
"Do you commit to having frequent face to face town halls with constituents"? Would be one of my questions. And, if you do not, should we the voters demand your resignation?
T-shirts! I'm wearing an "Obama Biden" shirt that I found in the rag box at the wrecking yard and noticed the union label and rescued.
I have had several positive interactions from wearing it around this (according to the New York Fucking Times) 71% Republican area; once in the ER in Mariposa the attending physician saw it and said: "Ah yes, the good old days."
I am in the habit of telling women (or men, really, but there seem to be fewer of them) who have brightly colored hair that I like their hair, and on a few occasions when I have done so while wearing this shirt, the brightly colored haired women have responded by telling me that they liked my shirt.
I guess that of the baby killing monsters, Obama is seen with a sort of "well, we only hated him because he's black anyway" brand of nostalgia.
Thank you again for the podcast. It is hella important right now to look at how reasonable, sane candidates (read that Democrats) are going to acquire the votes of the residents of the propaganda tank that is our country just now.
-Doug in Sugar Pine
Post a Comment