Yes, all of the worn out bullshit from the right is oh so tiresome. I imagine the things I am drawn to would get tiresome to them after a while also. The difference being, I guess, that I admit that instead of trying to force-feed it to them. Thank you again for the podcast. A fife and drum corps marched up the little rural country road past this house this morning, so apparently some folks remember what day it is.
2 comments:
Yes, all of the worn out bullshit from the right is oh so tiresome. I imagine the things I am drawn to would get tiresome to them after a while also. The difference being, I guess, that I admit that instead of trying to force-feed it to them.
Thank you again for the podcast. A fife and drum corps marched up the little rural country road past this house this morning, so apparently some folks remember what day it is.
-Doug in Sugar Pine
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
Post a Comment