Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Politics. Boy, I Don't Know...



I Am The Liberal Media



1 comment:

Robt said...

Platner is OVER AND GONE. He has baggage no worse than Trump, Kavanaugh and others. Got to admit, he has a strong message.
Thing is he is not the only person in the state that can deliver that message and more to take on the concerned Collins and win.
She is an elder alike Graham and McConnell and should be happy to be relieved of her position and try to find some semblance of a life as a citizen and not die in office as McCain or Miss Lindsey.
You see, I do care about her well being.
If I was a Mainer, it would be easy for me to shift support to a new candidate with a strong message.
Trump's record is Suzy concerned record. Trump protects himself from Epstein files and other corrupt criminal actions and Susy supports protecting him. She doesn;t hold to her oath of office and defend the Conctitution. She doesn't even take a stand to perform her duties of authority. She lets Trump tax us with hsi tariffs, she lets Trump go back and forth on his Iran war and peace.
They are her powers and she waives them. Why is she needed. She runs for re election to hand her sneate authority over to Trump and her political party. Which means she does not represent people of her state.