Thursday, April 07, 2022

Professional Left Podcast #645

“If I only had an hour to chop down a tree, I would spend the first 45 minutes sharpening my axe.”
-- Abraham Lincoln 
 
Don't forget to visit our website -- http://www.proleftpod.com -- for all those sweet bells and whistles:  there are links to donate to our podcast work at that site, as well as links to our swingin' Zazzle merch store,  our respective blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Kittehs! and much more. Many thanks once again to @theologop for building it all for us!

Links:  

The Professional Left is brought to you by our wholly imaginary "sponsors" and real listeners like you!







1 comment:

dinthebeast said...

I'm glad Blue Gal is getting a hearing aid. When I went blind from cataracts it was 2015, and the ACA had just taken effect. The Medicaid expansion got my MediCal to cover the remaining 20% of the cost that Medicare doesn't cover, which worked out to about a grand per eye. Basically, I would still be fucking blind without the ACA, which celebrated another milestone this week.
The Rude Pundit says we should brag about our accomplishments ahead of the midterms, so there you go.
I would post the dictionary definition of sully here, but you already know what it is.
Otto the goose and his family are back at the mill pond and just as loud and obnoxious as can be, and the trail across the dam is a minefield of goose poop.
Thank you again for the podcast. Firefox for some damn reason just ate all of my logins, so now I have to go around and change passwords to almost every damn website with a password that I ever go to. You know, the DMV, Medicare, Social Security, that streaming site where you can watch rock concerts as they happen, all of it. Well, not all; I still remember my email, bank, and Google passwords. Maybe this time I should ignore the advice of security professionals and write those motherfuckers down...

-Doug in Sugar Pine