Friday, August 20, 2021

Bolshi Freedom Troll Glenn Greenwald Lines Up Another Tech Sugar Daddy


From the Washington Post:

Rumble, a YouTube rival popular with conservatives, will pay creators who ‘challenge the status quo’

The video site has exploded during the pandemic as a home for anti-vaccine misinformation and conservative complaints about Big Tech censorship

...
The Toronto-based upstart Rumble said Thursday that it has struck deals with former U.S. congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, the journalist firebrand Glenn Greenwald and others who had committed to posting their videos first to the site.

Rumble has emerged over the last year as one of the most prominent video sites for right-wing viewers and provocateurs, and it is seeking to bolster its image as a new online home for those who claim they’ve been censored by Big Tech.

...
The company declined to provide financial details but Greenwald said the top creators’ year-long contracts will pay in the “midrange six figures.”
 

If I start laughing now I'll never stop.


The Tip Jar Is Open
Midrange Six Figures Welcome




2 comments:

Robt said...

Glenn just doesn't seem to have that something that makes him a fit on FOX.

OAN maybe. On a Rush Limbaugh radio show re run would be the best fit . In my humble opinion.

John said...

Greenwald is a sociopath.

I've been a sociopath magnet my whole life. I guess it's because I tend to assume people have good motivations. That's my problem. I try to treat people well, and I assume others are the the same. In any case, I have been betrayed so often with great damage to my life that I finally recognize sociopaths right away at the advanced age of 64. I only wish that wisdom had come to me decades ago.

After reading and hearing Glenn Greenwald's words for quite a while, I know he's a sociopath. I want to tell people to run away from him screaming.