Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Memes Like Old Times

The Donald Trump Empty Podium Show, MSNBC, February 2016.

The Donald Trump Empty Podium Show, Fox News, July 2021.

A few things have changed.

MSNBC seems to have at least temporarily rid itself of the habit of rushing to cover Trump every time he opens his bibble spigot.  And this time around, Trump has tricked out the stage with pathetic, faux-White House props.  

But it's still the same, lumbering slab of orange derangement making everyone wait around until he decided to show up and start saying crazy shit to get attention.  

And still getting it.


Burn The Lifeboats

2 comments:

Robt said...

Just like these Trumpeteers waiting for the Chosen one to arrive at the podium.

After getting vaccinated. I am still waiting to become magnetized my non magnetic brss house key can stick to me. So I do not misplace the key anymore.

And I wait .

Skeptic Rising said...

At least Fox got the former part right.