Wednesday, July 07, 2021

As an Open-Minded Centrist Independent I Was Unsure Whether to Support the Racist/Fascist Party or the Not Racist/Fascist Party in the Coming Elections. Then I Found Out...


...that the communists who secretly control the Not Racist/Fascist Party were plotting to take away my cafeteria trays or modify their manufacturing in some unacceptable way or something.

Well this aggression will not stand!

And so, reluctantly, the Extremes on the Left will force me, a typical, God-fearin'  Independent Centrist voter and Ohio diner patron, to once again vote for the Racist/Fascist Party.

Just as the Extremes on the Left have forced me to do in every election since 1964.


Burn The Lifeboats

2 comments:

Robt said...

Take a patriotic stand for America and join the republicans to make America cagiterias great again.

Why won't FOX and right wing media provide the coverage desperately needed for the GOP?
You know, and let their viewers decide? There again, could their viewers ever have decided for themselves.

I know for sure, first hand . FOX (right wing media consumers) can repeat almost half of what they here and are always enthusiastic to try and repeat what they heard.

But , you know, there are some very good NAZIS on their side.

Neo Tuxedo said...

"(spoken) In every American community, you have varying shades of political opinion. One of the shadiest of these is the liberals.* An outspoken group on many subjects. 10 degrees to the left of center in good times, 10 degrees to the right of center if it affects them personally. [...]

(sung) I cheered when Humphrey was chosen
My faith in the system restored
I'm glad the commies were thrown out
Of the A.F.L. C.I.O. board
I love Puerto Ricans and Negros
As long as they don't move next door
So love me, love me, love me, I'm a liberal"
-- Phil Ochs, "Love Me, I'm a Liberal" (c. 1966)

* Back when "liberal" meant what we today would call a "centrist".