Monday, February 15, 2021

But Whatabout All That Righteous "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Supervisor" Mouth-Whiz...

...that all the Kool Kids were spitting five minutes ago?

You know, if I had a dollar for every time one of my "allies" told me to shut up about "atonement", sit down and quit scrutinizing the motives of and asking inconvenient questions about our new Republican friends...well, OK, I still wouldn't have the kind of dough that the Lincoln Project grifted off of credulous Liberals who thought scrutinizing the Lincoln Lads' motives and histories was insolent and inappropriate.

But it would come to quite a tidy sum.  



No Half Measures


2 comments:

Robt said...

Not to be too harsh

I just think after WWII the Israeli NAZI hunters missed a bunch that fled Germany.

Lawrence said...

Is the one in upper left Rick Wilson (a.k.a. Mirror Universe Ron Howard)? He get's on my nerves the most of the bunch.