Monday, January 11, 2021

Captain Mark McCluskey, U.S. Capitol Police Chief


McCluskey : I thought I got all you Biden-lovers off the streets! What the hell are you doing here?

Patriots: What happened to the men who were guarding my democracy Captain?

Captain McCluskey : I pulled them guys off of here, eh, now get away from this Capitol.

Patriots: What's Trump paying you to set up my democracy, Captain?


Cruz, Hawley, McCarthy...the scores of Republican traitors in the House.  They're all McCluskey.

No Half Measures

1 comment:

Robt said...

In any vacuum there is something that fills the void.

Removing that deep state. left a void for the aliens to come in and fill it with their alien probe.
No one ever told these right wingers (or they just didn't listen) to be careful what you wish for.