Friday, December 20, 2019

Professional Left Podcast #525


“So shines a good deed in a weary world."  
--  Willy Wonka


Don't forget to visit our new website -- http://www.proleftpod.com -- for all of the sweet bells and whistles:  there are links to donate to our podcast work at that site, as well as links to our swingin' Zazzle merch store,  our respective blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Kittehs! and much more. Many thanks once again to @theologop for building it all for us!

I'm trying a new embed format provided by Radio Public.  Let me know what you think!

Links:

The Professional Left is brought to you by our wholly imaginary "sponsors" and real listeners like you!





1 comment:

dinthebeast said...

I'm happy that your governor is getting with the program and exceeding your expectations; ours seems to be treading upon his penis a bit. Then again I didn't have big expectations for Gavin in the first place. Something about him has always reminded me of a reptile, even when he was doing semi-good things as mayor of San Francisco.
Back before we learned of the Ukraine debacle, my take on impeachment was: "Wait to hold the hearings on live TV right after the conventions when they'll mean something. Say 'Merrick Garland' out loud and you'll know what to do and when to do it."
So I'm happy to see Ms. Pelosi reaching for the turtle-hammer after her timing has been forced by the sheer election-threat posed by Fergus' stupid, stupid attempts at a Roy Cohn lite presidency.
Up on our mountainside, we have good wifi, but my old dumbphone doesn't get service, so I am waiting to use my friend's phone to call in and activate the new sim card (that the mailman walked up the trail in the snow to deliver to me yesterday, calling my name because he didn't recognize it for this address, go postal unions!) that ports my number into a cheap-ass smart phone my friend had lying around. Now I'm gonna have to learn how to use it...
Thank you again for the podcast, and as for Zappadan, today is Frank's birthday and 35 years from the night we saw him play at the Circle Star Theater on the peninsula.

-Doug, way up the mountain from Oakland