Friday, November 08, 2019

Professional Left Podcast #519


Fanaticism and ignorance is forever busy, and needs feeding."  
--  Henry Drummond, Inherit The Wind


Don't forget to visit our new website -- http://www.proleftpod.com -- for all of the sweet bells and whistles:  there are links to donate to our podcast work at that site, as well as links to our swingin' Zazzle merch store,  our respective blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Kittehs! and much more. Many thanks once again to @theologop for building it all for us!

I'm trying a new embed format provided by Radio Public.  Let me know what you think! Links:

The Professional Left is brought to you by our wholly imaginary "sponsors" and real listeners like you!





1 comment:

dinthebeast said...

I remember thinking "Thank god!" when Bloomberg declared that he wouldn't be running, because I recognized his capacity for screwing up the primary and sending us to our doom against what will be a more professionally run Trump campaign this time around.
And I will be supporting the eventual nominee to the best of my ability, whomever they may turn out to be.
Now, though, Bloomberg just might be exactly what we need: an unelectable pompous ass who soaks up just enough Biden support to give Warren the solid victory she'll need to position her for the win against the mountain of cheating the Republicans will be rolling out.
I never in a million years thought that I'd be happy to see him in the race, but I also never in a million years thought we'd be competing against Donald the fuck Trump for the survival of the republic, either.
I'm glad your mom is doing better, and there's nothing like a health emergency that requires the intervention of public programs to make you remember why you're a liberal.
Thank you again for the podcast, and I hope this comment works, as I have to use Opera to comment on your blog these days, and it is acting weird and not letting me scroll back up to proofread...

-Doug slightly north of Oakland for the time being.