Thursday, January 24, 2019

Your All-Occasion, Go-To, Evergreen David Brooks Post

QUEENBOBO_SM

Liberals must stop being so judgmental.

Because everyone is always
equally wrong
about everything.

Therefore judging people based on
what they say
or what they write
or how they act
is the worst, most hateful thing anyone can ever do.

So stop it.

Also, if you mention that I built an entire career 
out of mocking, 
slandering 
and 
judging Liberals.
or that I it always turns out later
that I was entirely wrong about all of it,
or that I have never apologized
or even acknowledged
any of it...
...that is being super judgmental,
which,
as we have already established,
is the worst, most hateful thing anyone can ever do.

So just stop it.

Fuckers.


Behold, a Tip Jar!

3 comments:

Robt said...

WEll some are more equally wrong than others.

Take Trump and the GOP's trade war that interfered in the Free market. With a trade war that gave us Farmer casualties. They wanted Trump to interfere in the free market to make the free market more one sided profitable for them farmers. And Trump did.

And those farmers lost their foreign markets and feign profits.

So they received bail outs......!

Did not see Trump administration advice to farmers to have garage sales, walk dogs and baby sit.
Did not see Wilbur Ross give them free financial advise to take out a bridge loan to cover their loses.

Did you?

But Farmers are republican and deserve and need it , as well as EARNED it. Where those Federal Workers are Liberal government leaches.
Oh, And Hillary Emails.

Meremark said...

Evergreen.

Moral indignation at moral judgment.

In my judgment David Brooks has more money than he is worth compared to worthy other goods which that monieable credit could be distributed to.

Assail him!


dinthebeast said...

No, David, I won't just stop it. I'll keep right on doing it as long as it continues to amuse me.
So I guess if you want it to stop, you can try writing things that don't make mocking everything else you've ever written seem quite so amusing as a response.
I'm not saying it will work, but it's the only thing I could think of off of the top of my head that might make me less likely to make sport of the vicious drivel you produce, because unlike you, I have standards of ethical behavior, and will not fail to acknowledge the first righteous step toward redemption when I see it, even when taken by such a creature as yourself.

-Doug in Oakland