Monday, June 18, 2018

The Spleenwald Grift Never Changes



Before Trump, Both Sides are equally monstrous...so stomp the Dems


After Trump, Both Sides are equally monstrous...so stomp the Dems.
Of course, the fact that the differences between America's two major political parties has rarely been more stark and clear --
No Republicans support Senate bill that would stop child separations at border 
Pushing back on Trump, all Senate Democrats now back bill to stop family separations
-- doesn't slow Mr. Greenwald's bullshit machine in the slightest, because like most armchair Lenins, Mr. Greenwald never had any intention of letting the chaos and pain unleashed by his "Disrupt!  Overthrow the Corrupt Duopoly!" bullshit affect him personally. 

Mr. Greenwald rests comfortably atop a mountain of Pete Omidyar's money and has a permanent invitation to this racist clown's prime-time teevee atrocity --
Were I a better man, I would heroically refrain from saying "I told you so over and over again".

Behold, a Tip Jar!

6 comments:

Chan Kobun said...

Glennie Pie's grift has been so successful that he doesn't even realize that people are seeing right through it.

janet said...

OMG that Carlson video. I wouldn't call him Hitler, I'd call him Shitler.

Betamax said...

Uncle Glennie's mask of spotless purity has slipped so far it's now a kind of ceremic merkin.

And yet people see him chortling smugly away on Fox, ladling up envenomed bromides and scented-bootlace Democrat whuppin' and still tell me to my face (and my much sexier virtual face) that the man is a progressive powerhouse.

Marc McKenzie said...

To use a quote from Harlan Ellison: I would like to find Mr. Greenwald, I really do, I just dislike him so much...and I want to unscrew his head against the threads and puke down his neck.

VonWenk said...

In the immortal words of Alfred Pennyworth: "Some men just want to watch the world burn."

To anyone who votes Republican or third party in the hope that things will get so bad, "the people" will rise up in revolution, I say "After you."

VonWenk said...

Am I misremembering, or was there a point where the Republican Party was boycotting CNN because they thought Crossfire hosted by Tucker Carlson and James Carvill was too liberal? And now Carlson is a flat-out Nazi (although I believe he confessed to beating a gay man with a group of friends because the gay man made a pass at him, so maybe Carlson was always a Nazi).