Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Three Dolla Holla


So far this week I have been told via Urgent Email by various Liberal organizations...
...Something something --  Bibi Netanyahu! -- send us $3.
...Something something --  Hillary Email! -- send us $3.
...Something something -- Rahm Emanuel! -- send us $3.
...Something something -- Elizabeth Warren! -- send us $3.
...Something something -- Those 47 Bastards! -- send us $3.
Also this week, my panel idea for Netroots Nation -- "How To Get People To Send You $3" -- was rejected.

Tough week.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I also love the "Have lunch with Barrack" emails. I cut him off after I didn't get the White House Christmas Card with Bo on it. Wrote and told them so, still didn't get the card.

Unknown said...

I cut him off after "single payer" and dronezzzzz. I blame rap music for his Reich winginess.

Ivory Bill Woodpecker said...

I blame his own ambition, which led him to sell his bony @$$ to the Slightly Less Malignant wing of the Malefactors of Great Wealth before he ever started his campaign, without which sale he could never have become Preznit.

Chan Kobun said...

Ivory Monster From Wherever,

Nobody cares, you fucking obsessive.

SteveG said...

Ivory has a valid point, but I wouldn't call the Prez boney. (I might for $3)

Ivory Bill Woodpecker said...

"Nobody cares, etc.--Victor

Except, apparently, Victor himself, who cared enough to post an alleged refutation of the "'Shut up!', he explained." variety. ;)