Friday, January 20, 2012

Your 2012 GOP South Carolina Knife-Fight

In easy-to-digest Twitter-form:


For the benefit of future historians and current award committees, my Tweets from last night:

  • Newt believes asking amateur paleontologists about their history of lying, adultery and rank hypocrisy will weaken America. Fundamentally!

  • Willard thinks state should be able to decide whether or not they want to screw veterans.

  • Willard thinks it's a national military when it comes to buying tanks, but handling vet problems s/b done state-by-state.

  • For God's sake, what does Willard have to do to show how much compassion he has for you grubby, carbon-based meat-bags!

  • TelePrompter! Drink!

  • Ron Paul mentions the 60s. Hippies?!? Somewhere David Brooks just popped a boner.

  • "Frothy" points out that Newt in insane.

  • Newt: I helped Marconi develop elbow pasta radio in 1622. I helped Tesla invent electrons.

  • Newt: I built Calvin Coolidge out of a kit that I received through the mail just after I invented the mail.

  • Willard: I have been down the mean streets of America. Well, my driver has...

  • Willard has a S0C-7 Abend.

  • Fundamental + Reagan! Drink until you can't feel your Laffer Curve!

  • Ron Paul waves his Republican cloth coat.

  • Willard will let you grubby carbon-based meat-bags look at his mountain of looted gold when Hell freezes over.

  • Willard: My Dad was born a poor black child. Later I was born. My Dad gave me nothing but my hair. I love God. Next question!

  • Willard: I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992.

  • Frothy:The internet is a mean place where property rights are abused and people get horrible nicknames just 4 loving Jebus!

  • Tonight's real winners? Future historians looking to pinpoint the moment when the GOP completely, publicly shit the bed.

  • Newt:If I could do 1 thing over, I'd travel back in time & stop myself from inventing mint jelly. It was a fundamentally bad idea

  • Newt: Deporting grandfathers will never work. Especially horny, serial adulterer grandfathers.

  • Frothy: The 1st thing you do is obey the law, but the 1st thing you know, old Jed's a millionaire. And by "Jed" I mean "Willard"

  • Did Mr. Libertarian just advocate eliminating the Posse Comitatus Act?

  • Willard: I respect the fact that you grubby, carbon-based life forms take your reproductive rituals seriously.

  • Willard: Clones? No! Replicants? Oh Hell yes!

  • Shorter Newt: Fundamentally, N*gger! N*gger! N*gger! Basically

  • Shorter Mittens: S0C6 Tax Explanation Abend -- Invalid parameters were passed through the linkage section.

  • 1) Jefferson Davis would have been right at home on stage. 2) GOP voters wouldn't understand why that would be a bad thing.

  • Willard promises tax massage, but without full release.
To which what can one add, but

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. You are the applesauce that helps this bitter, bitter pill do down.

Kordo said...

"Tonight's real winners? Future historians looking to pinpoint the moment when the GOP completely, publicly shit the bed."

I am so hot for you right now. Doghouse Riley, Charley Pierce, & you are helping me stay (sorta) sane. Well, you guys and weed. Keep up the good work.

Thor Likes Pizza said...

Invalid parms in the linkage section? I detect a whiff of COBOL in someone's past.

SOC-7 abend? Maybe on an OS/MVS system?

Classic and troo, as always