Friday, April 15, 2011

The Maximum Leader of All Centrism

QUEENBOBO_SM
returns to form.

From David Fucking Brooks:

Personally, I agree with Ryan on items 1-3 and with Obama on items 4 and 5, and I think an acceptable package could be put together to reconcile these views.

Yes, Our Mr. Brooks is now literally phoning his gold-plated Centrist pablum in by-the-numbers.

Seriously, this is some of the tiredest, flabbiest, laziest writing I have ever seen done by a grownup who actually gets paid -- very handsomely paid -- to do this for a living.

Or perhaps Bobo heard that "arithmetic" is the new "sexy" and wants to cash in on his mad "goes-inta and takeaway" skills before they lose their cache.






1 comment:

Tengrain said...

Drifty -

Thanks for the warning, you saved me a click.

I'm glad to see that Bobo adds as well as he writes.

Regards,

Tengrain