Friday, March 11, 2011

Send This Girl To Camp




The Plan:
1. Get me and Blue Gal to Netroots Nation this year.
2. Schmooze like a barrel of Clintons.
3. Sell our blogs to AOL for $315,000,001.00.
4. Go to Netroots Nation next year and chair a panel on "How to sell your blogs to AOL for $315,000,001.00."

The Flaw:
Weez broke.

The Solution:
1. Get BG a DFA scholarship ASAP (hopefully with a small stipend to buy more acronyms.)
2. Slip me in in her steamer trunk.
3. Party in her room until Margaret Dumont ruins everything.

What you can do:
Click here and go vote for her. G'wan, it don't cost nuffin.


Thanks!

4 comments:

Comrade PhysioProf said...

I just voted for her. Can I suggest that you hold a Paypal fundraiser for your travel expenses? I know I'd kick in a few shekels, and some of the Sadly No! peeps did this a few years ago and raised enough money to defray their expenses.

Tild said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tild said...

OK, here's the deal: in the comment I ended up deleting I said that if Driftglass and BlueGal do end up coming to Netroots Nation in Mpls this June, they are both welcome to stay at my place, the remote fortified family compound known as Tildebunkport.

The wording of the comment made it sound kinda creepy and stalkerish, tho, so I deleted it.

So now you know... the Rest of the Story.

[ready? all together now:]

Good day!

Fran / Blue Gal said...

We appreciate the offer, Tilde! Netroots Nation is likely to be the closest thing we get to a honeymoon, EVER, so we are ignoring our wallets and springing for hotel space just for us (kids with their dad that weekend). Thank you for the very kind offer. xo