Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Stay Trite Marshmallow Media

stay_trite
(click for larger)
"Something I loved from my childhood.
Something that could never ever possibly destroy us."

-- Dr Ray Stantz, "Ghostbusters"

This is something I whipped this up for a "Balloon Boy" photo contest over at HuffPo (BTW the raw material they offer you to play with is pretty skunky, so hey. Arianna, how about you spend some of that "How To Blahg Dahlink" money and hire yourself a decent graphic artist?)

Also I understand that, in exchange for my labors, a tree has been planted in my honor in Ms. Huffington's back yard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Important safety tip, guys. Do NOT cross the streams.* --Bill Murray, Ghostbusters

Do NOT cross the streams of nitrogenous waste, detritus, sewage, nonsense, flotsam and jettsom that comprises the average media network's Program Scheduling.

Do NOT cross the sh!tstream with anything approaching substantive journalism.

OR

How to build Publicus Moronicus.