Saturday, February 03, 2007

DriftglassTV


is proud to bring you this exciting simulation of Vice President Cheney melting down on the stand.

Of course the real thing will probably read a little differently seeing as how Bush’s evil regent is actually a lard-assed, deferment-hogging, war-mongering, queer-slagging, Constitution-raping hypocrite, traitor and war profiteer…

…and not Jack Nicholson.


Strangely enough, it was this little snatch of Alan Parsons --

I break down in the middle and lose my thread
No one can understand a word that I say
When I break down just a little and lose my head
Nothing I try to do can work the same way

Any time it happens, I get over it
With a little help from all my friends
Anybody else could see what's wrong with me
But they walk away and just pretend
When I break down
...


-- that dropped this vision of Cheney's future implosion in my head fully-formed.

No comments: