Friday, May 26, 2006

After The Fall


Came The Deal

Fitz: What did you mean by impeachable criminality, Karl?

Rove: I've been in this room for eight years now, Fitzy. I know they will never, ever let me out while I'm alive. What I want is an election. Just something local where I can shiv an honest man and get a sociopath elected mayor. I want to be in a Mayberry lockup, far away from Kenny-Boy, his bitch Skilling and the ass patrol.

Fitz: What did you mean by massive, global conspiracy?

Rove: I'm offering you a complete evidentiary profile of Cheney and Bush. I'll help you catch him, Fitzy.

Fitz: But you know what they did, don't you? Tell me how they decapitated the Constitution, Karl.

Rove: All good things to those who wait.

I've waited, Fitzy. But how long can you and old Lady Liberty wait? Our little Dubya must already be searching for that next distract-the-rubes invasion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patience, my friend. The stars portend a dire summer for our military adventures, reversal of fortune is indicated in all Martian affairs. It is not the Fitz alone who will bring down the virulent fascism that grows in the petri dish of American politics.

OT- I found Bowmore Select, a young (undated) Islay Single Malt that is crisp and refreshing for $18.99 a bottle. A nice warm-weather dram, this may be influencing my optimistic mode. ;-)

jurassicpork said...

...and somewhere in Argentina or perhaps Florence, Hannibal weeps because his thunder has been stolen.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. medical malpractice Farmer life insurance mortgage Free slot machines gambling lexapro and allegra allegra d ingredients http://www.vitamineoilkeloids.info/Phoneplans.html Clearance waterbed

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. zoloft side effects teen pussy bdsm movie california culinary school diet pill Adipex online prescriptions Dell aio printer a940 Autism spectrum disorder toys Abnormal periods well taking depakote