Saturday, March 04, 2006

Mad Santa.



We join Mad Santa talking to a child on his field-trip to the Fox Television Studios and Olde Christmas Shoppe.

The kid does not know what a terrible toll the bloody War on Christmas has taken on Mad Santa. That his Post-Traumatic Yule Disorder has driven him ever deeper into his cups where he seethes, day and night, in a paranoid rage, seeing phantom Olbermanns lurking in every shadow.
Mad Santa: “What the fuck ‘r you lookin’ at, fatty!?”

Kid: "I, uh, I…"

Mad Santa: “C’mon, jewboy. Ain’t got all day.”

Kid: I’m, uh, Presbyter…

Mad Santa: “Whatever. Santa’s reeeeal busy, kid, and really doesn’t give a shit. What d’you want?”

Kid: “My mom said I should come over here and tell you what I want for Christmas.”

Mad Santa: “Yer Mom, huh? Is she hot?”

Mad Santa leers and belches.

Kid: “What?”

Mad Santa: “What’rya, retard or somethin’? Yer Mom. Is she hot? Like, "loofah hot"?”


The Kid looks completely confused.

Kid: “I dunno what that means. That’s her, over there.”

The Kid points at sweet, older lady.
Mad Santa: “Jeez, kid. Bow-fucking-wow. How ‘bout a sister? You got an older sister?”

Kid: “I…don’t understand…?”

Mad Santa: “Man, you really are a dipshit aren’t you? A sister? Older? Hehehe. Might wanna get up on Santa’s lap. Hehehe. Little mistletoe action. Hehehe. You follow?”

Kid: “I’m eight, mister! My mom told me to come ask you for a bike.”

Mad Santa shrugs and takes a long pull from his bottle.
Mad Santa: “Fine. ‘What can Santa blah-blah-blah’?”

Kid takes out a list.
Kid: "I’d like a bike."

Mad Santa: "Ok."

Kid: "And an iPod."

Mad Santa: "Whatever."

Kid: "And some Army Men."

Mad Santa: What the FUCK did you just say?

Kid pales.
Kid: Some Army Me…

Mad Santa: “Olbermann! You said “Olbermann” , didn’t you, you little prick?!.”

Kid: “Wh…I…I didn’t. I…I…”

Mad Santa: "That’s it. You’re outta here pissant!"

Kid starts tearing up.
Kid: "Bu...bu…but, Santa?"

Mad Santa: "You’re dead, kid. You and that fat slut of a mother."

Kid starts crying.
Mad Santa: "Guard! Guard! Get this half-pint pussy outta my sight."

Kid starts screaming as guards dressed in festive Fox suits drag the Kid and his mother away.

Mad Santa bellows after them
Mad Santa: “I’ve got your number you filthy degenerates. Expect a visit from Dasher, Dancer, Knee-Capper and Cold-Cocker tonight!”

Mad Santa: “Next.”

A tiny, green man appears out of nowhere. Whether it's a real elf, or yet another whiskey-fueled, PTYD hallucination we do not know.
Mad Santa: “What'n the hell are you supposed to be?”

Elf: "I’m an elf."


Mad Santa squints drunkenly.

Mad Santa: “Okay, freak…”

Elf: "I’ve fallen on hard times, and my overall ranking has fallen way, way down."

Mad Santa: “Uh-huh…”

Elf: "I can’t face my wife or kids anymore, and I need your help."


Mad Santa kills the bottle, scowls, and throws it at the alleged elf.

It sails right on through the tiny creature.

Mad Santa starts to laugh evilly.
Mad Santa: “And how exactly am I supposed to help you?”

Elf: I need you to work your Santa Magic and help me raise my Elf Ranking.

Mad Santa lurches unsteadily to his feet.

Mad Santa: What did you just say?


Elf pales from a forest to a lime green.

Elf: My Elf Ranki …

Mad Santa: “Al Franken! You got the fucking nerve to come here and say “Al Franken” to me you little snotball!?


And now we leave Mad Santa, trolley completely off the tracks, shrieking at thin air and threatening to bring down the Wrath of the Cops and Rupert [Murdoch] the Red State Pamphleteer on anyone that fails to flatter him.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I've been good. Two gifts from driftglass and it's still early!

Anonymous said...

You HAVE been working too hard lately. There's a correlation between your workload and how Twilight Zone (tm) weird some of your writing is. Of course, I LOVE this stuff, but that's just me...

Anonymous said...

Some people say LOL, but I really did. And it felt damned good too. I been reading the blogs all morning, and it ain't good.
Terry

Anonymous said...

My Christmas wish (which can come at any time, I'm Independent) is that when Bill melts down, it will somehow be in public.

The smart thing to do is to stick to tape. But when egomania runs wild, smart goes out the window. Bill will accept an invitation to what he thinks is a safe venue, and he'll blow when someone else controls the camera.

And I'll get to see it. Hopefully, over and over again.

Anonymous said...

I also *literally* LOL. First time of the day, and I thank you.

Karen McL said...

Too Funnie!

And much better than the orignal!! (And true to life at that. *snark*)

Well - ya ought to know the Koufax voting is open - and as you're in several categories I Wish ya the Best of Luck -- and you're already a Winner in our eyes!

:-D

Anonymous said...

First laugh of the day for me also.

Thank you drifty!

Anonymous said...

Ohmygod, just the picture alone was priceless! Anticipating Big Bad Bill's meltdown is almost as much fun as waiting for Fitzpatrick's next indictment.

driftglass said...

Beq,
You are welcome…

US Blues,
Sleep-deprivation-driven though it is, this kind of thing makes me smile as I write it. Like being the first person to be let in on a joke.

Terry,
Glad I could help.

WereBear,
Oh yeah. To see the Big, Giant Head go “boom” on camera.

Muddy,
You’re welcome.

Karen McL,
Thanks.

Anonymous,
Thanks.

angrylibrarian,
Happy to do my little bit to increase the net amount of funny in the world :-)