Sunday, May 29, 2005

Bill Pryor sez, “You can fuck the Constitution…”



“…you just can’t use one of these to do it.”

William Pryor: Unfit to Serve. Part IV.

This has been repurposed from earlier comment(s) made elsewhere by yours truly, as well as scraps of ham and waxed-paper and bits of yarn I found laying around Castle Driftglass and have stitched together (Castle Driftglass is now five days and still telephone and DSL free. I’m posting this from a Close-And-Play rig which I had to con a nine-year-old out of, so I gotta hurry; he left crying, saying he was going to get his daddy.)

On the minus side, it’s once again depressingly current.

On the plus side, I get to talk about dirty stuff and can still plausibly file it under “hard-hitting analysis” for the IRS audit that I just know is coming :-)

The Poon-ic Wars continue…

Proving once again that you can't spell "Fundamentalist Theocracy" without r-a-c-y and f-u-n and m-e-n-t-a-l, the Supremes have recently upheld another preempting strike against people having harmless naughty-bad-jollies. This time, it is a direct hit to what I literally cannot stop myself from calling…The Bikini-Area Atoll.

The Supremes have kicked to the proverbial curb a challenge to an (wait for it…waaait for it…) Alabama (Surprise!) law that made it a crime to sell sex toys. No word on whether possession might also one day be considered a crime…although that’s a stop-and-frisk I’d pony up some real, almighty Euros to see on Pay-Per-View.

On the plus side, YOU Mr. & Mrs. America have lived to see the day when a Google search of alabama+dildo+supreme+court will yield over 8,000 hits.

On the downside, I will never ever be able to use the phase “You can have my ________ when you pry it out of my cold, dead ________” again without smirking horribly.

In this fictional report’s opinion, Small Government Republicans have now crossed the line between being just thinkin’ the puss-puss region is kinda cute and mebbe we could, y’know, go out some time, to actually, obsessively stalking other people’s genitals.

For those keeping score in your madrasses…
A) The Earth is 6,000 years old,
B) Creationism is Science,

and now were using your own tax dollars to...
C) Ram Jebus down your throat and,
D) Yank that Demon Vibrator right outta your cooter in one sweet move.

When asked his opinion, the not-real Pastor of the fictional Church of The Busybody of Christ said, “Iffn Jebus hadda wanted folks to pleasure ‘emselves onna piece a’ plastic, he wouldna oughta made sniff hounds so Damn Purdy!”

Has paranoia over who or what is really slaking the lusts of the Hot Flowers of Southron Womanhood reached a critical mass again?

Has shame over their tiny, desiccated Picketts made life for the Oddly-Shaped-Penised-Men of the Red States too humiliating to tolerate any further competition from the mail-order monsters at Good Vibtrations?

When asked, the now-clearly pissed-off fictional Alabama Pastor shrieked, “Jebus made Adam an’ Eve…not Massive Black Vibrating Dong an’ Eve!”

When this reporter asked if the fact that the pastor’s own tallywhacker compares unfavorably to, say, a tiny, origami toad made out of a Sugar Glider’s eyelid, might not be the real source of his frustration, the pastor said, “Wassa ‘or-gamee’? Sounds like somethin' dirty. Kin ah look at it!?”

The wholly fictional Man of the Cloth (Well, OK. “Man of the Wal-Mart Generic Facial Tissue”) then began rubbing his crotch furiously -- and futilely -- and calling for his sniff hound. “Here, Coulter. Heeeere, gurl.”

Members of the Alabama State Legislature were contacted earlier in the day for their reaction. However they have apparently abandoned language altogether in favor of some combination of pre-verbal grunting, pointing, free-form fecal sketching, GOP-straight-ticket-voting and Confederate Flag semaphore that is untranslatable to outsiders.

As of this writing, Artificial Reporter and Vibrating Presidential Anal Plug, Jeff Gannon, could not be reach for comment.

So why do I clutter up your Sunday night with all of this lascivious battery-operated, little-man-in-the-boat’s-bestest-buddy talk?

Well, first, because it’s just plain fun.

And second, because the Alabama Attorney General that pursued the case with all the deranged relentlessness of Ahab and the ludicrously-over-the-top zeal of Inspector Javert was one William H. Pryor, Jr.
To go out of his way to nominate Pryor to the federal bench, as George Bush has done, is to state with unambiguous clarity that Christian People’s Republic of Alabama is your ideal template of what America should look like.

If you agree with that vision of our future, damn you. Damn you to the very same hell to which you want so desperately want to consign everyone that does not think and act and believe and vote exactly like you do. Your every word and deed is an insult to the Christ you claim to adore.

If you do not believe that America should be forcibly converted into a Conservative Evangelical Procrustean Confederacy, then you have no business being a member of or electorally consorting with the modern Republican Party.

It’s as simple as that.

51 comments:

Anonymous said...

driftglass: you have just gone 'round the bend.
jeeezus. you have wayyyyyyy too much time on your hands....or maybe it's simply too darned tempting for those creative juices not to grab that kids thingy and go off on a rant. i mean really, with so much grist for the mill, you could make a career of this ya know!
i am off to sing amazing grace now, with judy collins, so i can get a grip on my own fine self.

Anonymous said...

That was *amazing*. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

This seems as good a place for a plug for Divine Interventions (not work safe, kiddies!) as any.

So what were you saying about the big black dong? Personally, I'd like to get a bit of the Devil in me, if you know what I'm sayin'!

-- Kelseigh

Anonymous said...

If I knew "The Vagina Monologues" by heart, and could recite them in a coma, I wouldn't be able to do it, I'm laughing so fucking hard.

"Here, Coulter...Heeeere girl!"

Goddamnit, Drift, you're turning me into an endorphin junkie...

Anonymous said...

Looks like Toys in Babeland is safe for now.

parsec

Anonymous said...

Sniff hounds, ha ha ha.

-Marek

Unknown said...

Good post

Anonymous said...

Check out our online adult sex shop. Browse over 900 quality items. We have a great selection of Vibrator Kits, *KEYWORD** including Vibrator Kits Vibrator Kits Vibrator Kits Vibrator Kits and Vibrator Kits all ready for immediate dispatch today.Vibrator Kits

Anonymous said...

Using enterprise network solution to register your domain names?!?!?! Nope, check out Register Better . com to see what options are available for cheap or free domain names including the new loopholes!

Anonymous said...

Online adult sex shop. Come and browse over 900 quality items. We have a great selection of Peek Panty Baby Doll, *KEYWORD** including Peek Panty Baby Doll Peek Panty Baby Doll Peek Panty Baby Doll Peek Panty Baby Doll and Peek Panty Baby Doll all ready for immediate dispatch today.Peek Panty Baby Doll

Anonymous said...

hey did you know you can get a free ipod pretty easily?
just go to www.getipodsforfree.com, sign up and do an offer

Anonymous said...

I saw your post today and it was well written.Thanks for writing it





�broadband comparison phone

Anonymous said...

Shop at your favorite stores 24 hours a day. Why go to the mall when you can shop online and avoid the traffic

Anonymous said...

Ich habe nicht eine Wahrscheinlichkeit gehabt, mit meinem Partner �ber die zu sprechen.Candidly, Rossie before and after breast reduction

Anonymous said...

Agradece otra vez por la oportunidad de compartir.Toodle-oo, Adriane Texas cosmetic surgery

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great comments and insights..By the way, are you looking for more information on toronto flower delivery ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to flowers and toronto flower delivery with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...www.cleosfloral.com

Anonymous said...

C'est un bon emplacement regardant !Adieu, Juana compression garment lipo hips

Anonymous said...

Je ne suis pas vraiment s�r pourquoi je suis si int�ress� par le face lift new jerseyRespectfully, Darrin face lift new jersey

Anonymous said...

Ero curioso circa il rhinoplasty after care quando in primo luogo ho sentito parlare di esso.Salaam, Lillian rhinoplasty after care

Anonymous said...

Things you should know when selecting a Child Day Care Provider. Most parents think Child Care is a baby-sitting service. This is a misconception, as Child Care is a profession as any other. There are so many important things to note about the challenging and rewarding career of being a Child Care Provider.
Link to my site: child care philadelphia

Anonymous said...

Just a side note always Store Evista at room temperature away from moisture and heat.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever sat there thinking about something like Adult web cam host and then wanted to find a site about it, but you cannot? Well, I've just found that site for you. It is right here in this blog post. It is right there, and ALL the right information will appear before your eyes. Trust me, you are gonna love this, for sure.
Adult web cam host

Anonymous said...

Withdrawal effects may occur if Naloxone is stopped suddenly after several weeks of continuous use. Seizures may be a side effect of sudden discontinuation of the medication. Your doctor may recommend a gradual reduction in dose

Anonymous said...

Hi blogger:)

It is a pleasure to re-read throught Ur web blog threads.. Since it is up to date and interesting We shall also place some notes about it on my note.. My visitors will be able to follow through Urs......

Regards,
money fast online make

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I (student) am posting to tell you that your blog is just what I needed.. I would like to become more involved wIT h what you are doing.. Can you send me some more details please??

Regards,
online start business

Anonymous said...

Check this out for FREE...

This opportunity says:

"Your Ad" Will Be Instantly Displayed on Thousands of Websites and Read By Over 10 Million People Per Week For FREE, and It Only Takes 60 Seconds To Get Started!

To find out more visit: pursuit of a great web based program site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and pursuit of a great web based program related stuff.

Anonymous said...

Learning about nipple ring has been a passion of mine. It's always good to see other sites interested in the same thing. One site I found helpful is nipple ring They don't cover all of the subject, but cover quit a bit. Thanks for providing such good information for all to enjoy. From all of us here in New York, have a great year.

Anonymous said...

I have just added you to my most loved and will most certainly check you out again. Where do you get your ideas from. I would like it if you took a peek at my site and told if you like it. breast augmentation advice

Anonymous said...

Hi blogger:)

Very interesting!I like to read your blog cause there is always something new to discover.

Regards,
earn money online

Anonymous said...

Hey Blogger,

I really like your site and would love to find out more! Please add more details on at a time convenient to yourself.

Thanks,
adware spyware removal

Anonymous said...

Such interesting and informative comments on your site.

If you require some work at home moms info come to my site at http://www.surveyearn.biz/PaidSurveys/Work_at_home.html

Anonymous said...

This is a great opportunity. Just push a button 4 times per day and make $1,000's per month within one year.

Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

Anonymous said...

south african hoodia suppliers I have found a proven way anyone can lose weight within a week, without any crazy dieting. This product is a no-nonsense solution for obesity. People just like you are losing weight right now! Stop worrying about being overweight, Start living your life the way YOU want to! - Please visit south african hoodia suppliers

Anonymous said...

I just visited your blog about plastic surgery mistake and I like what I see..why not get on over to my site at http://www.medicare-cosmetic-surgery.com and take a look at what I have to say about plastic surgery mistake plastic surgery mistake as well

Anonymous said...

Great site. Close to what I was searching for about free black adult movie. keep up the good work and I will return again.

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my cheap ionamin site.
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my wholesale dog supplies dropped shipped site.
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my td web banking site.
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my veterinary medicine pet meds site.
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my upland bird dog supplies site.
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my treasure planet playstation2 cheat codes site.
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my toys r us baby site.
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a wholesale waldorf toy site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Greetings.

Anonymous said...

Very well written! Based on the content of your blog, I think you might enjoy some of the articles at my lesbian sex toys site and hope you will give it a peek.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. If you are interested in other sex toys related blogs visit sex toys

Anonymous said...

Debt Consolidation
Debt Help can help you reduce your interest burden by charging an interest rate lower than the rate on your existing debt. Debt consolidation can also allow you to make small monthly payments.
http://www.debtspaidoff.com

Anonymous said...

I really liked your post. You would probably enjoy the articles I have compiled at my sex toys manchester site. I invite you to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Interesting Post. If you find toys sex interesting, I invite you to check out my toys sex website.

Anonymous said...

1 Referral = $3.904.00 per MONTH!
2 Referrals = $5,856.00 per MONTH!
...Imagine what YOU can earn every month with our mlm business opportunity!

No Recruiting! Fully Automated!
Never pay more than $10 per month..with this great mlm business opportunity

Anonymous said...

Comment