Monday, April 25, 2005

Well, it appears that Harry Reid has a pair

.

And they appear to be made of Brass.

This from Reid in a blogger conference call today via Air America.

(BTW, for those in foreign lands, this is how a US Senator says, "Toss my Moromon Fucking Salad you dumabass wingnut phuquetards. And Don't forget the 'taint'." in Congress-speak.)

What is the sound of one hand slapping?

Happy Happy.
Joy Joy.

SENATOR REID ON NUCLEAR/CONSTITUTIONAL GOP NAME GAMES
Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-NV, on a conference call with bloggers today: They’re great with names… On Social Security, they’ve been trying to call private accounts “personal accounts.” They can talk about the constitutional option all they want. It’s privatization, and it’s the nuclear option. They created those terms, and they’re going to wear them around their necks from now till Doomsday.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Don't forget the 'taint?"

Sweet Jeebus, I laughed 'til I cried. Harry Reid swore me in to the Bar many moons ago in Las Vegas. He's from a little patch of dust called Searchlight, about halfway between Vegas and Laughlin, and there ain't no sissy in him. It's nice to see that the Soft Life in DC hasn't worn down the rough edges.

Phoenix Woman said...

I don't always see eye to eye with him, but when I do, as I do now, I either call him Hammerin' Hank or The Stormin' Mormon.

davenoon said...

Glad to see this. The name games are quite comical to follow, though I'm not sure what else one would expect from Republicans who try to saddle the Democrats by evoking the legacy of their racist Southern wing — all of whom either departed the party from 1964-1972 or hunkered down with a can of baked beans and a squirrel gun for the next 30 years until they either retired or died.

Fuckwits.

driftglass said...

Hillbilly Dem,
We damn Yankees know of the 'taint. Oh my yes we do.


dhr said "all of whom either departed the party from 1964-1972 "
and doubling-down the ironic fun of it, these knuckledraggers left the party to become...Republicans.

Unknown said...

Your page loaded really quick for all the content and images I'm impressed

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a csi las vegas site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you have time :-)

Anonymous said...

good post

Anonymous said...

I'm back! I can't find anything on restaurant las vegas. So I came back to read more of your blog and comments. I enjoy the posts. Not all Blogs have information but yours caught my eye. Thanks from Las Vegas. Gotta go will return.